Transported

We were spinning in total darkness until finally my feet land on the ground. I stayed still, lying on the ground, until I noticed something odd. "Cedric?" I called out. "Fleur? Krum?" No voices responded. I started to panic. 'Oh no...We got separated..and I don't even know where the bloody hell I am!' I thought t myself.

I looked at my surroundings and saw that I was in the woods. It was still daytime and I was alone. This couldn't be anywhere near Hogwarts. Out of nowhere, an arrow came near my head. I ducked in time to miss it. A tall girl who looked around 16 years old came into view. She has brown hair, wore a leather jacket, and had a bow and arrow in her hands.

"Who are you?" the strange girl asked. She pointed another arrow at me and I backed away. Surely she is a muggle since she didn't recognize my lightning scar. "My name is Harry Potter. " I answered. She lessened her grip on her bow but still aimed it towards me.

"What are you doing in the woods? Where are you from? I can tell that you're not from the Capital because your accent is slightly different and your clothes aren't as crazy as theirs."

"The Capital?" This was really confusing. First, the Triwizard Cup turned into a portkey. Second, I don't know where Cedric, Fleur, or Krum are. Third, I lost my wand and I am in this random woods with a strange girl pointing her bow at my face. Fourth, I don't know how far away I am from Hogwarts. And finally, the girl, who I assume is a muggle, said something odd about a Capital? What the heck is that?

"I'm guessing your not from here. My name is Katniss Everdeen and this is DIstrict 12." "Um, can you please explain to me about these districts and the Capital? I am lost." So Katniss told me all about Panem, with the 13 districts, the Capital, how the 13th district was blown up, and finally, the cruel Hunger Games.