I Don't Care (Crazy/Random/Weird Version)

Voldemort was twirling in a field of daisies. He then walked over to a bunch of roses in front of a house and started sniffing them.

" M'Lord?" Bellatrix said, "You don't actually have a nose. Therefore, you don't have the ability to smell. So you can't, and are not, really sniffing those roses."

(A/N: I took Bellatrix out of Azkabin early and yes, Voldemort is already alive and on the rise. I changed a few things to fit it in this scene.)

Voldemort deeply sighes. "Oh, how I wish I had a nose. I cannot smell like you can ....Pity...Pity..." Bellatrix looked at her master with great sadness. He will never experience smelling roses like others do. It just wasn't fair.

Suddenly, a witch, whom they supposed lived in this house, looked out her window and screamed. Well, how would you react if you looked out of your window in your house and just randomly saw the darkest wizard of all time standing in your garden even though he is supposed to be long dead but is, instead, sniffing your rose bush even though he doesn't even have a nose and his evilest follower, who was suppose to be in Azkaban for life for commiting such crimes, standing next to him casually?

"Oh, Shut it! Avada Kedavra!!!" Voldemort was tired of hearing her high-pitched screams and decided to end their sufferings. Merlin, that was SO weird and annoying. You don't just scream the first time you meet someone! And for crying out loud! She disturbed me when I was daydreaming about having a nose! RUDE!!!

" M'Lord," Lucius appeared and said, "You do realize that the famous Harry Potter, the only person to live from the killing curse and defeated you when he was only a baby, has gone missing. He might die wherever he is but it is your job, and your job only, to kill him off."

"LUCIUS! I DON'T CARE!" Voldemort shouted, saying the last part in a sing-song tone. He paused for dramatic effect. "I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT! I DON'T CARE!!!"

"I GOT THIS FEELING ON THE SUMMER DAY WHEN YOU WERE GONE!" Lucius sang back. Voldemort and Bellatrix just stood there staring at him like he was crazy. Lucius started to blush madly and his cheeks were redder than the Weasleys' hair. There was a really awkward silence between them until--

"I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE. I WATCHED, I LET IT BURN!" Voldemort continued. Lucius smiled and was glad that his master decided to sing along with him. "C'mon Bells! Sing along with us!" Voldemort insisted.

"I THREW HERMIONE'S WITT INTO A BAG AND PUSHED IT DOWN THE STAIRS!" Both men beamed radiantly as Bellatrix finally gave in and joined them in singing. Now that the solos were over, they all sang together.

"I CRASHED MY CAR INTO THE BRIDGE. I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT! I DON'T CARE!"

"YOU'RE ON A DIFFERENT ROAD. I'M IN THE MILKY WAY. YOU WANT ME DOWN ON EARTH BUT I AM UP IN SPACE. CHO CHANG'S NOT HARD TO PLEASE WE GOTTA KILL THIS SWITCH! YOU'RE FROM THE 70'S BUT I'M A 90'S WITCH! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!"

We finished singing and bursted out laughing. We walked back to our hiding place and killed several witnesses. As we strolled back, we were singing softly "Voldemort Voldemort oooo Voldy-VOldy-VOldy Voldemort! Ba dum dum dum!" Because to us, honestly, that was the best part in the PuppetPals! Well, other than having all my enemies die from the ticking bomb. It was quite disturbing to see Dumbledore naked...Yeah..Remind me to kill off the creators.

_________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you guys liked this random chapter! I just did it for fun and I don't mean to make fun of the creators of PuppetPals. If you guys happen to read this, I love you! Lol, I like The Mysterious Ticking Noise a lot and I don't mean to offend anyone at all. Song is called I Love It and is made by Icon Pop. Characters created by J.K.Rowling.

And as you have seen, I managed to replace all bad words in the song to Harry Potter related ones that are more appopriate for younger viewers. I do not own the characters or songs.

Luv ya to the moon and back ❤❤❤-Ellie