Informing Hogwarts

Author's Note: Heyyy! SOOO It has been my very first week on wattpad and I want to thank you guys for helping me improve. Last Monday I started this account, and since then I have gained 4 new followers, 2 stories, and a total of 97 reads!!! My goal is to have at least 100 reads by the end of this day because it would be a huge deal if I had that many reads on just my first week. So thanks sooo much! Love ya to the moon and back.

Hermione's P.O.V.

Right away, the Great Hall was filled with a bunch of talking and shouting. Everyone was discussing about the video we just saw. What is this Panem? I was born as a muggle and I don't even know of it. Teachers were panicking and students were so loud. Dumbledore didn't even decide to use his loud voice and tell us all to be quiet. He was too busy thinking about what the vide could mean.

"Did you see all of them? They all looked scared, even Krum!" "Vat is this all about?" "What ef zey are torturing zem?" "We need to do something! Fast!" "Cedric and Harry are in danger!" "What will we do?" "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?" "For Merlin's sake!"

Everyone wouldn't drop the issue and teachers didn't either. They were all discussing it and Dumbledore annouced that classes are canceled for this week. We all went to our common rooms and talked.

I noticed that Malfoy has been paler than usual, if that's even possible. Maybe because he bet a lot of money on Krum winning, and all of this chaos was making him lose. Haha, I can imagine the look on his father's face once he tells him how much he has to pay up.

My thoughts were interrupted with a lod booming sound coming from outside. We all got up and went out of Hogwarts castle, much to the Fat Lady's dismay. "Hey! Come back! At least someone explain to me what is going on!!"

I caught up with the rest of the crowd onto the grounds. I saw that not only Gryffindors came out. The whole school was together, including every teacher. What's going on now? I looked up towards the sky an gasped. Many others did the same and started whispering to each other. In the night sky, there was a transparent screen that showed a circle that had a bird in the middle of it. There was the word Capitol, and a letter C at the bottom of the circle.

Then, we saw another video. There were 3 people in black gowns, hoods, and had masks on. "DEATH EATERS!" I looked to see that it was Ron who shouted. Teachers went in front of the students and told us to back away. The Death Eaters were saying some things, so we all went quiet and watched their every move.

"Hello little students. I'm guessing you guys weren't clever enough to figure out what has happened to four of your precious friends. I'd say that they were fine, but I don't want to start, what I'll call, our relationship with lies. They indeed are in danger and I feel bad especially for the pretty lady. She seems good looking but won't last a minute. Our master is being very generous to allow us to spill some information for you helpless people. They are in a place called Panem, which is filled with muggles but is very far away from here. How did they get there? We are also the cause for their transportation. We turned the Cup into a portkey so they would be transported here. We were meaning for only Harry to get it, but three other friends went along with him by mistake. But turns out, it's better with more victims!" One said with a smile on his face.

"We also assigned Barty Crouch Jr., who is in fact still alive, to use polyjuice potion to look like Mad-Eye Moody. His job was to tell you guys that the students were fine so you had less time to ruin our plans." Then, the scene changed from the Death Eaters to inside the maze. We saw the Cup, gleaming brightly.

Harry and Cedric were the first to arrive. Then Fleur and Krum came along. They all stood there, decided who should get it. Finally, Harry suggested that they all go at the same time. They agreed and once Cedric counted to 3, they all touched it together. We saw as the twirled and disappeared. Harry and Fleur dropped their wands anf that was the last that we saw of them. Now the Death Eaters came back into view.

"Poor Fleur and Harry....wands are needed in where they are. But it makes no difference. We made sure that their magic would be blocked. So Krum's and Cedric's wands are useless. Also, we forgot to explain that the image you just saw was the Capital's seal. Good day now. Bye."

The screen faded away and talking aroused once more. Students looked more petriefied, as well as the teachers. Oh Harry...I really do miss you. I hope you and the others are fine.

A/N: Yayy Games! Next chapter will be in Harry's P.O.V. and the Games shall start! Finally! I have been waiting for them to start ever since I began writing this story. Hope you guys enjoy.