Meanwhile At Hogwarts....

Author's Note: I do not own these lovely characters and the amazing worlds. They belong to Suzzane Collins and J.K. Rowling. I said this in my first chapter and I will repeat it after 5 chapters pass by :D During the interviews I won't mention Katniss's because you guys probably already know it from the actual Hunger Games book. I might also cut the interviews, training, etc. short because as I said before, I'm excited for the games. Comment and tell me if I should speed up those events or not. And this is dedicated to @bellatrixfan1 who inspired me to write this :D

Btw, the next few chapter will be in Hermione's, Ginny's, and Ron's P.O.V. at Hogwarts. :D

(Hermione's during the day the champions disappeared)

"What's taking them so long?" I asked. It has been hours and no one has come out yet. Ron is starting to get impatient.

"If they all can beat a bloody dragon then they should be able to get past a few obstacles in no time!" Ron said. "Well why don't you try Ronald?" Ginny said. After he said nothing, she answered, "That's what I thought."

Mad-Eye Moody went into the maze and said that they were doing fine. He told the crowd that there were many difficult tasks in the maze so it might take a few days for them to figure it out. Students groaned and walked back to their common rooms.

"Poor Harry, out there fighting difficult tasks late at night. They probably won't get any sleep at all!" Ginny said. I couldn't help but also feel bad for Harry. He has been through a lot and now some random person put his name into the goblet and he is forced to compete.

Ron's P.O.V.

Ron lay on his bed at night time, thinking about his best friend in the maze at night, not getting any peaceful time, let alone sleep. He felt guilty for opposing Harry at first. 'It feels so different without him.' Ron thought to himself. He was used to seeing Harry on his bed at night and hearing his voice saying goodnight. They were like brothers, who understand each other and are always there for each other.

It was getting quite awkward and annoying being the only boy with Hermione and Ginny. Ron quietly got up to Harry's trunk and got out the marauder's map. He stared at it as he lay back down. Strange...none of the champions are shown...Not even Harry... But they couldn't be in danger. Right? Mad-Eye Moody himself checked inside to see them. The maze probably has spells around it so they can't cheat. 'Harry,' Ron whispered, 'wherever you are, I hope you're safe. Good luck mate'

This was a short chapter compared to my other ones...but for now we shall see what is going on at Hogwarts without he Boy Who Lived.