Farewell Video

Hermione's P.O.V.

Ron, Ginny, and I returned to Hogwarts later that day. 13 days since Harry and the others disappeared into this strange muggle area called Panem. So far, we learned that Harry was in this sort of reaping in District 12 for some competition, the Triwizard Cup was a portkey, they are in Panem, and Death Eaters are in on this plan. I have been searching nonstop for more information, but I haven't found anything useful. It drives me crazy to know that Harry is missing and in danger. I can't believe that his disappearance has to do with Panem, the only subject I don't know about!

I was in the library as usual, checking books and trying to gain more knowledge about this "District 12" when I heard a loud bang. BOOM! I quickly followed other students outside onto the grounds, where there was another video. This can't be good....

"Merlin's beard...." Ron muttered next to me. Several gasps erupted from students and teachers. The video was coming from somewhere live and the four missing champions were right there!

"They look awful!" Someone shouted in the back. I couldn't help but be shocked to see what condition they all were in. Dirty clothes, bruises all over their faces, cuts, and blood everywhere. Looks like they entered some kind of death game!

We watched in horror as they talked and tried to look confident. Why are they saying goodbye?? They should just warn us about where they are so we can send a rescue team!

Finally, when Harry's turn came, we all were stunned to hear that Draco's father was part of this. I could see that Malfoy was trembling with shock and fear as others looked towards him and started shouting insults. "I didn't know anything! It's not my fault!" I felt sort of sad for him...But I don't know whether to believe him or not.

When Krum said that Lucius used the unforgivable spell on Harry, I was filled with so much anger and hatred toward the bloke. Ron looked like he was about to punch someone in the face. I could hear Hagrid and a few other teachers sobbing. Harry was saying that they won't be able to come home. He just said goodbye to us and that he's going to miss us. Why?? For the second time, though I hate to admit it, Hermione Granger is confused.

The video disappeared and we got one more glimpse of the four waving goodbye to us, trying to smile but couldn't fool us.

"What was that all about?" "Where are they?" "MALFOY!" "Why are we getting these horrible videos??" "MALFOY!" "Why didn't they just say their location?" "They're badly injuried!" "MALFOY!" "Did you see what condition they were in?" "They looked awful." "MALFOY!"

So many questions directed towards no one in particular, but we all knew that they are suffering dearly. "Why were they saying goodbye? They kept saying that they can't come home. It sounds like they're going to die soon." Ginny said out loud. Students turned pale as they realized that it did sound like the four were saying their last words.

We all returned to our dorms, muttering amongst our friends and trying to figure out what that video was all about. I know for sure that Harry wasn't the type who gives up easily. So why was he saying he can't come back? Oh Harry....Why must you always attract trouble? I really miss my best friend.

(Next day)

I woke up and was about to look for Harry when I remembered....He's missing and I probably won't see him for ages. 'Don't think that way!' I scolded myself. Other students have lost hope after the latest video was shown. But I need to remain positive and focus. Harry would do the same for me.

I was, once again, at the library searching books. I found this really interesting one that had to do with Greek mythology. The title was Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lightning Thief.

'I should read this later on.' I set the book down and made a mental note to borrow it once I'm done. I shot one last glance at the book and wondered why it caught my attention in the first place.

That's when it hit me square in the face. The guy in the cover....Percy? Whatever....He had black hair and green eyes. Familiar? Harry! But he didn't have round glasses or the lightning scar. But he had lightning in his hands....Coincidence? I think not.

'Focus!' Oh yeah...I need to keep looking for information. Merlin, I miss Harry so much that I am seeing his image in book covers!

Ron came over and invited me to eat lunch with him at the Great Hall. I've noticed that he has been getting more handsome every school year. Sure, he was cute when we were 11. But now I can actually watch him and Harry mature over the ages. What am I thinking? Snap out of it Hermione!

We walked together in silence and sat down. One thing for sure hasn't changed for Ron- his appetite. He eats like a pig! But lately he has been snacking a lot less with Harry gone.

My thoughts were interrupted when there was a bright flash of light in the front of the Hall. A girl with blond hair and dirty clothes appeared and started screaming as she ran. She bumped into Snape, who wasn't pleased, and fell on her bottom.

The girl was holding a knife and her face was covered in mud and blood. When she faced up, several students gasped and few screamed in surprise. The girl's eyes looked determined but she's trying o cover up her real mixed emotions. Luckily, I can easily read people- confused, angry, sad, scared, and worried all at the last time.

When I got a clear view of her, I gasped as well. The face belonged to none other than Fleur Delacour.

____________________________________________________

A/N Next chapter will be back to Harry's P.O.V. I am going to follow in Rick Riordan's footsteps and make you guys wait until October for the next chapter. Enjoy! Lol jk I'll try to post a new one as soon as possible.

Anyways anyone else notice that both Harry and Percy have black hair and green eyes? I found a BUNCH of similarities between the the two amazing series. They get paired with the girl who was their friend from the beginning, theres the sword of Gryffindor and Riptide, both have prophecies, famous, troublemakers, not normal, and Harry can speak to snakes while Percy speaks to horses.