I Don't Care (Sweet Version)

The group kept walking until they spotted a small river. They went up to it and washed off. They followed the trail, which led to a lake. They all jumped in and started to swim. They were smilin, laughing, and having fun for the first time since ages! As they swam, they were also washing themselves from all the dirt.

The cool water felt really good. Once they dried off, they saw that there was another nearby lake. They went to that one and refilled their water containers once more. They decided that this would be the spot they were going to stay at for the rest of the Games. There were two lakes, one for bathing and one for drinking, and many animals and plants nearby.

Harry took off the clothes covering his wounds and washed them. After it was done drying off, he placed it back into the first-aid kit. He then applied some more ointment to his burns and let of a sigh of relief. The painful stings were gone and it was slowly healing. It was the second day that the group has been in the Hunger Games, 12 days since they disappeared from Hogwarts.

The four just laid on their backs in a circle. They stared into the false sky and thought of its beauty, though it was fake. The Triwizard Tournament and this unusual trip to Panem brought them all closer together. They were now better friends. This wasn't good if you think about the position they were in. They knew that maybe one of them would survive, but most likely all would die. They made a vow that they wouldn't turn against each other no matter what. They were going to represent their schools and make them proud.

With the fact that only one could survive, others would distance themselves from their group and try their best not to get too attached. The four students were quite doing the exact opposite. Instead of distancing themselves, they got more closer and closer. They knew for a fact that the only way they could live their life and possibly return home was to kill each other. If they didn't they would die and never return back. But they really didn't care one bit. Instead of trying to not get attached, they were using their last days together to the fullest. They were going to take advantage of the opportunity to spend time as friends.