Message

Hermione's P.O.V.

I watched in horror as Fleur kept running and screaming her head off, as if someone might sneak up to kill her. Strange....She had a murderous look in her eyes....which was creepy compared to her usual self.

Madam Maxime went up to her and tried to hug her, but Fleur just backed away and held a knife up. Madam Maxime was so startled she didn't move. Gabrielle, Fleur's little sister, hugged her by surprise. Fleur finally took in her surroundings and realized that her sister was really there. She started to cry silently but her eyes screamed bloody murder.

Whispers were spread all around the Great Hall. I was so surprised I could barely focus. Fleur was here, but where were the others? Krum, Cedric.....Harry? Why did Fleur look so insecure and how did she get here?

'Oh no...' Hermione thought about the worst things that could've happened to the other three boys. 'Please Please don't tell me they died' Dumbledore's voice rang across the Great Hall and silence fell upon the students.

"Students you must all go back to your dormitories immediately. Those who attempt to sneak out will have their consequences. Teachers, we have matters to attend to." With that being said, I was lost in the crowds of people going back to Gryffindor common room.

As usual, I had trouble sleeping. If you were in my position, I'm sure you would have lack of rest too. My best friend has been missing, is in danger, and possibly in a life and death situation. Merlin, sometimes I just wish that we could stay out of these type of problems in life. I decide to pick a random book from one of my many shelves and read to distract myself. I opened up Hogwarts: A History and reread it for the hundredth time as I slowly drifted away.

Next Day.....

I was walking to the Great Hall with Ron and Ginny. We didn't say much, just enjoyed each other's presence. The silence allowed us to wander in our thoughts for a while. I was thinking that we could finally get some answers now that Fleur is with us. She's alive, so that must mean that the others are living as well, right?

I was brought back to the presence when Ron bumped into a wall. Ginny tried holding in her laughter as I chuckled. Ron was blushing like crazy and his cheeks matched the color of his hair.

As soon as we took our seats, Ron immediately grabbed food. It's good to see that he is slowly turning back to his original self. I know that we should be concerned for Harry's safety, and I am, but it's time that we at least try to go back to our regular selves. We can't stay like this forever, we're a huge mess that needs cleaning up to do.

Dumbledore cleared his voice and caught everyone's attention. "Students," his voice was loud and clear in the silence, "We need all of your support by remaining quiet this very moment. Last night, as you all witnessed, Fleur had appeared." I looked to see that the Beauxbatons Academy students were beaming and relieved.

"She was unable to answer some questions because she was in shock and needed time. We treated her wounds and is well at the time being. We decided that it's best to ask her more questions in a seperate room, but you guys will be able to see everything on this screen." He pointed his wand towards the wall behind him and a huge screen appeared showing Professor McGonagall with Fleur. Dumbledore left and appeared on the screen as well.

"Fleur," he started, "Everything is okay now. You're safe here back at Hogwarts. But we need to know what happened, where are the others?" She looked shaken up still, but better than yesterday. She nodded in a sign saying that she was willing to cooperate.

" Ze four of us saw the cup and decided to get it together. But somehow we were apparated to a place called Panem." She continued her story and explained what Panem was. Gasps were heard as she told us about how they would pick innocent children and put them in an arena to fight to the death. This is absolutely awful! What kind of mental leaders would force this thing onto their people??

She explained how they stayed together and went through so much. By the end of it, I figured why she always looked tense and had a murderous look in her eyes. It's the aftermath of the so called Hunger Games. She has been traumatized and feels like she hasn't really left all the danger yet.

Suddenly, the screen changed. Instead of seeing Fleur, we saw an old guy with expensive looking clothes, white hair and beard. I saw the evilness in his eyes which sent chills up my spine.

"Hello wizards, witches. My name, is President Snow." A scream was heard from the room and Dumbledore came out with Professor McGonagall holding onto Fleur. Fleur was screaming bloody murder, and I realized that this guy must've been the crazy dude who thought of making the Hunger Games.

"I have been working with a friend of mine, the one who you guys call Lord Voldemort." He chuckled at that. Gasps were made everyone in the Great Hall and people had the look of terror in their eyes at the sound of his name. "Yes, he is Lord and I am President. Anyway, we want nothing more than power. So I am helping him prove his point to you guys, and in reward he will help me by torturing a few enemies of mine." President Snow smiled a creepy way that would give first year's a nightmare.

"How do we plan to prove of his power? Well, you may have noticed that a few of your students went missing." He smiled at the screen and had a look of mischief in his eyes. "Yes, I am talking about none other than," he took a piece of paper and read off of it, "Harry, Fleur, Cedric, and Krum. Hmm, interesting names." I gasped. He and Voldemort were behind all of this chaos. They're the ones who put them into the Hunger Games.

"You students should start preparing for the upcoming war. Voldemort will attack and finally rule over you guys for good. And in case you don't believe that we are strong enough, we sent you guys the blond woman back." Eyes went to Fleur as she tried to calm herself down from a panic attack. "She is an example of what we can do to you guys if you don't switch sides now and join Voldemort's. To add even more terror, goodness, I absolutely LOVE terror, we will be showing you guys the present scenes from the Hunger Games." At that, Fleur started shaking uncontrollably and anger/fear rose in her eyes. "Have a nice day, and choose wisely in what side you should follow." President Snow was out of the screen, and just as he promised, the Hunger Games appeared.

Fleur was screaming bloody murder and I turned to see what was going on. Then, I froze from fear. There was Harry, my best friend, alone, bruised, bleeding, and more things that I don't want to describe. Gasps were hear from basically everyone in the Great Hall as we watched The Boy Who Lived struggle to keep walking. He heard a scream and turned to the direction.

As if this was in slow motion, I screamed as I saw the knife flying in the air, towards Harry's back as he faced the other direction, and watched in horror as it sunk into his skin.

______________________________________

dun Dun DUNNNN