Bad News

Author's Note: Hope you guys are enjoying the story! Sorry if it is quite confusing because of all the switching in P.O.V.s but it's starting to get interesting at Hogwarts Yayyy. Some of you guys might think that this will just be about me saying some bad news such as I'm putting the story on hold or I give up completely and am deleting it but....Bad News is just the title for this chapter lol. Sorry if I scared you...July fools? Anyways, hope you like it!

(Hermione's P.O.V. 3rd day the champions disappeared. This is the time when Harry and Katniss are chosen during the Reaping.)

"Guys!" Hermione rushed over to her two friends at the Great Hall. "I think I know what Professor was talking about las night." I could notice that a few others were trying to listen, but I didn't care. "It's Harry!" "What? How?" Ginny looked confused and so I explained. "She said something about taking one, who is famous and made history. Surely Harry is very famous and he did make huge history by defeating You-Know-Who, (Remember that Hermione didn't call Voldemort by his real title until the 6th year, when they create the D.A), when he was only a toddler. And then, she said something about having 3 others come in mistake. That makes 4 people, and there are 4 champions! No one has seen them in ages!"

Ginny was shocked by how much Hermione could figure out over night. "But what about Mad-Eye? He said that they were in there safe and sound." Just then, Hagrid came in dragging Mad-Eye Moody. The Great Hall was filled with silence as Snape and Dumbledore walked towards them. Hagrid talked to them furiously, and I saw as Dumbledore's expression change from calm, to curiosity, to understanding, then to fear and worry.

Wait, Dumbledore is scared and worried? This isn't good....Mad-Eye was trying to drink something but Hagrid took it away. Then I saw the most bizarre thing every. Mad-Eye's form slowly changed, and finally we saw his real identity. He was Barty Crouch Jr. But I thought he died? (She also thought that Voldemort and Peter Pettigrew died but nope) "Wait, if he is an intruder, then he was lying about the 4 champions being safe! Harry!" I was surprised to see Ginny's sudden outburst, but I got scared as well.

Ginny's P.O.V.

I was panicking so much. This was worse than what I expected. We were the first to leave the table and towards the maze. Many others, more like everyone else, followed behind. We could see Snape questioning Barty Crouch Jr. Apparently, he never did check on the champions and just lied about seeing them. Oh no...It has been days! I knew something bad would happen!

Teachers started to go towards the maze, but no one went in. "Why don't we get the fire-breathing dragons and have them burn down the plants?" Neville suggested. "No you idiot. They would burn the champions to death if they are still in there." I turned to see Malfoy. He looked terrified. Why? Maybe he isn't such a snob after all.

Then Hagrid started to cut down the plants furiously. Other teachers tried helping, but he was doing most of the work. They regretted making the plants magic proof, or they could just use magic to get rid of the plants right now. That would have been faster...Finally it was finished and no one was in the maze. Where could they be? The Triwizard Cup was gone, along with the 4 others. Wait, I just saw something familiar.

I walked over to the item, despise the teachers telling me to come back. I picked up Harry's wand and began to panic even more, if that's possible. "Harry's wand is here! He would never leave it behind!" Then I also saw another wand. I showed it to them, which I learned to be Fleur's. Oh great, wherever they are, Harry and Fleur are armless.

No....This isn't happening...the boy I loved...Harry....missing. The boy who risked his life to save me...I need to find him and help him. I felt such grief knowing that he has been through a lot and would want nothing but a normal life with his parents back. I wish I could give that to him...He deserves it more than anyone else in ths whole world.

Ron's P.O.V.

My best friend...Harry...is missing...He is lost probably in a dangerous place without a wand. "I remember checking the marauder's map the night they entered the maze. He wasn't on it, so they probably disappeared then." I whispered to Hermione. "Oh no, so they have been missing for three days! And Harry has no wand!" she replied.

Harry, my best friend, was in danger yet again. I hope he is fine. For the first time, food won't make me feel better about this situation.

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! That is the end for our adveture at Hogwarts. Awww Ron D: Now we will return back to Panem with Harry.