Someone like you

Harry's P.O.V.

It was late at nighttime but I couldn't sleep. There is no way to describe how it feels to know you're going into a killing game where you murder or die. I really miss my friends. I went out of my room and up to the roof. The sight was absolutely brilliant. All the lights shining brightly and colorful buildings everywhere.

I knew that I wasn't going back home. But I was going to keep my word and help out my friends. I will not even think about killing them to save myself. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I saw a figure move in my side vision. I turned to see Katniss. "Hey." "Why are you up here?" "I couldn't sleep." I nodded my head, understanding how she felt. I was having awful nightmares about Voldemort and the Games.

We talked and she slowly forgot about her worries. "Harry?" "Hmm?" "Do you really have a special girl?" "Yeah, I miss her." "What's her name?" "She's Ginny Weasley." "Weasley...that sounds familiar." "Yeah, Fleur said that she was dating Bill Weasley, who is her older brother. Krum was dating Hermione, who is my best friend. Ron Weasley, my other best friend, likes her so he was pretty jealous. And Cedric is dating Cho, who used to be my first crush. She rejected me...but it's fine."

Katniss's P.O.V.

I saw in Harry's eyes that he was hurt when Cho rejected him...She was a fool. Harry is amazing, and I'm glad he's happy with Ginny. Though I was jealous at first, I decided that as long as he's happy I'll be happy. But we were entering the games tomorrow, and I just had to tell him how I feel. I decided that now's the time to do it. Now or never, literally. We might both end up dead in 2 days.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry" "Yes?" "I like you...like like you..." I saw Katniss blush as she said it. I was shocked...I didn't know what to say. "But don't worry, I'm getting over it. You are just soo sweet and I love gentlemen. And your eyes are soo adorable, along with your smile. But don't worry, I'm happy as long as your happy with Ginny. I just wanted to tell you this since we might be dead in 24 hours." "Katniss, you're an amazing girl. You're beautiful but I really do like Ginny. Don't worry, I know that you will survive and a lot of wonderful boys would want you." She blushed once more, before saying, "Never mind I'll find someone like you." I smiled at her choice of words.

"I wish nothing but the best for you, too. Don't forget me I begged." I responded. We both laughed and decided that we should get some rest. I went back to my room and instantly fell asleep. So much has happened today and now I must face the fact that the Games are real and I'm entering them tomorrow.