Daylight

After Lucius left, we decided to sleep in the strange, creepy place. There were lights, an actual bathroom, tables, chairs, and two small air beds. You would think that they were hard or rough but, really, it was sooo comfy after sleeping on trees in a sleeping bag for days...

This definitely was one of the positive things about meeting Lucius here- It's a secret hideout so no one will harm us. Still, we each took separate turns in guarding near the door if any enemies come.

It felt so good to step into the shower and take a nice, warm bath. Actual clean water and soap refreshed me and took most of the blood and dirt off. But one thing was bugging my mind- Why is there randomly a safe place in the middle of an arena that hosts the Hunger Games? I have no idea...The Death Eaters probably set it up so they can come by sometimes and torture us, or maybe it was built just for Lucius to do his business.

We slept the night and decided to go back outside. It seemed like an unfair advantage to hide in a safe place while the other kids kill each other.

We went by our territory near the lakes and continued our normal routine. Fleur went to get plants, berries, and nuts, Krum and Cedric went to hunt animals, and I caught fish and checked my traps.

To my surprise, I found two grooslings! I got them and killed three more fish.The other three came back. Fleur refilled the baskets to the top with berries and nuts. Krum and Cedric got 2 more quails. In total, we had three baskets of different berries, 2 baskets of nuts, 4 birds, 4 rabbits, 8 fish, 8 quail, and three grooslings!

We ate one whole groosling, 2 quails, and 2 fish. We all finished our packets of beef jerky and dried fruit over the last few days. Fleur wrapped up the leftover food and stuffed it in her backpack. I stuffed mine with the two grooslings, baskets of berries, nuts, and the rabbits since everything couldn't fit in hers.

_____________________________________________________________

"CAUSE WHEN THE DAYLIGHT COMES I'LL HAVE TO GO, BUT TONIGHT I'M GONNA HOLD YOU SO CLOSE" What the....I just randomly heard Daylight by Maroon 5 pop up and found the source- A muggle phone's ringtone. I quickly picked it u and rejected since it might attract tributes.

"Here I am staring at your perfection in my arms so beautiful...." Krum was humming softly under his breath, but it was loud enough for Harry to hear. Ummm....ok??

I checked the phone and saw that the last call was from....Merlin! It was from Dudley!! Maybe Ron had taken his phone and found out my location! There's a possibilty that help is on the way....

I went to call back when I heard a shout from the trees. A teenager about my age started jogging towards me along with a blonde girl. The boy had green eyes and black hair...reminded me of myself. He was holding this sword and the girl had a blade so I got my weapon out.

"Stand back, and we won't hurt you!" Cedric shouted to them.

"Don't press anything on the phone! Don't you know that technology attracts monsters!!!" The girl shouted at me.

"Too late, I already rejected." Their eyes widened.

As if on cue, 10 Furies, 5 giants, 2 telekhines, 6 Cyclops, and 20 hellhounds appeared. Wait, how in the Hades do I know all the names for these monsters that I have never seen in my life?? WAIT WHY DID I JUST SAY HADES?? WHO OR WHAT IS THAT??

As I was freaking myself out, the boy cursed out loud. Was that in Latin??? I really do NOT understand what in Merlin's beard is going on....

"All of these monsters came just because I rejected the call on the stupid phone?" I asked. They both nodded and we all ran for our lives as the monsters charged.

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Lol I just wanted to try including Percy for once. In case you don't know, the random boy appearing is Percy Jackson and the blonde girl was Annabeth. Everything between the two seperating lines is fake, and never really happened. That was just for fun...I will make a fanfiction for Percy but not in this. Back to the story....

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

It was the same normal routine as always. Today, two tributes ran into us. They screamed and quickly ran away after they saw our group. I hope they didn't think of us as the Careers, we could barely hurt the animals we hunt to survive.

Fleur and I stayed back as Cedric and Krum started to take a hike.

" 'Arry? Do you think we can all make it out of zis game alive?"

"Honestly, I have a little hope left that we could be rescued, or maybe the Gamemakers make this year special and allow more than one victor." It was true, but that small hope was slowing fading away the longer we stay here.

"Promise me zat you will try to save yourself, not just everyone else."

I really didn't want to commit to the promise, but I felt guilty that I had made Fleur, an probably the rest of the group, worried. "I promise."

As we got up to leave, there was a cry somewhere nearby. We ran towards the source because our instincts told us to help. Just then, a VERY bright light hit my eyes. I was blinded for a few seconds, before realizing that Fleur was screaming next to me.

" 'ARRY!!!" The light was consuming her but I grabbed her hand and took off.

Fleur's P.O.V.

Harry held on to me until we were fall away from that....thing. I don't know what it was, but it seemed to want a sacrifice. Harry let go of my hand and asked me if I was ok.

"I'm fine." The light didn't do any harm at all. After all, It is light!

We kept running but I felt like my presence was slowly slipping away. I didn't stop for a second. Harry and I kept sprinting off but the light wrapped around me. I could hear Harry screaming, but it was too late. I felt the familiar feeling as if you're going through a rubber tube. I was disapparating, but how?

As I got near my destination, I heard a bunch of talking. It suddenly stopped and I landed on my bottom. Several gasps erupted around me. I was so confused.

I looked up, only to hear more gasps as people saw my face. I know I am VERY beautiful but c'mon, how could you be surprised? I AM Fleur and people knew that.

I took in my surroundings and gasped as I realized where I was. It was the Great Hall, at Hogwarts. The place we stayed at before going into the Triwizard Tournament. I finally understood that the gasps weren't because of my beauty or looks. It was because I was here, after being gone for several days. Now that made sense....

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! OMG I have been anxiously waiting for the House of Hades....October isn't coming fast enough! I might not update daily, maybe weekly, because school is coming up and I need to focus. My goal? To be Annabeth for now and wait until Grover comes to bring me to Camp Half-Blood. I have been waiting for AGES for Hagrid.