The Prediction

(Ron's P.O.V. during the 2nd day that the champions disappeared)

Students were all still waiting for the champions to come out of the maze. Mad-Eye Moody once again checked on them and told us they were just stuck at one part. Hermione, Ginny, and I decided to have breakfast at he Great Hall.

I must say, I feel slightly guilt that I'm enjoying all this food while Harry and the other contestants are going through challenges, didn't get any sleep, and are probably starving. Well, eating makes me feel better so how else would I be able to recover from my guiltiness?

Yum...anyways they have their wands so they can just make their own food...

We attend our regular classes later on. Man, Harry is so lucky he gets to skip class. I wonder if they are taking a long time on purpose...to have a break from school. Wow...Thanks for joining me in on the plan Harry! 'Wait...Let's not jump to conclusions again Ron.' I thought to myself 'I treated Harry harshly when I thought he put his name in the goblet...He has been through a lot' Once again I felt guilty....Well it's a good thing that dinner was coming soon.

Ginny's P.O.V.

After dinner the three of us walked again to the benches near the maze. We waited but the champions still didn't come out. Weird....I'm sure Harry would figure out how to get through a maze by now.

I started to get really worried....How bad was the maze? Is Harry injured? Hermione saw my uneasiness and held my hand. "Harry is fine," she comforted, "Mad-Eye Moody has been checking on them. We should trust Mad-Eye and have faith in Harry." I nodded my head and tried distracting myself from the bad possibilities that might have happened to Harry.

Hermione's P.O.V.

As I comforted Ginny, I was also trying to convince myself that Harry was fine. Sure, we should trust Mad-Eye, but I know Harry and he would've made it out yesterday. And to make me feel even more scared, I know for a fact that he would've sent a sign in the sky if there was trouble. So that means he is armless and has nothing for defense. My thoughts were interrupted by screams coming from students. I looked up to see what was going on.

All of a sudden, Professor Trelawney fell to her knees in front of us all. She started to shake uncontrollably. Teachers told us to back away, and as we backed away, they did the same. This is starting to scare me...

She lifted her head and her voice was....deep. It was unusual and very different. Then, I remembered Harry telling us about how he heard the nut-job make a prediction that came true last year. The way she was acting at this very moment fits his description of how she was acting before. I knew at once that chaos was just beginning.

"We took what was suppose to be one" Professor spoke in a deep voice

"The one that is famous and made history"

"But no, plans were changed"

"For we received 3 others"

"Together at first, as a team"

"Now divided and shall be united"

"I won't spoil what's happening to them"

"But just remember: We took 4"

"We only wanted one"

"But the more, the merrier"

"And so, Beware of the danger"

Then I watched in horror as Professor stopped talking and fainted. Those words....what could they mean?