Interviews

Author's Note: Games are coming nearer yesss! Haha, I will only describe the Interviews of the four poor victims who had to transport to Panem. Hope you guys enjoy! And I would like to state again that I do not own any characters or the worlds of Panem and Hogwarts. They belong to the Great and Powerful J.K. Rowling and Suzanne Collins.

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up from bed and my prep team prepared me for the Interviews. Nothing is better than starting the day off with some clowns dragging me while I'm still sleepy and trying to "beautify" me. I had a black and red tux that matched Katniss's red dress. We looked amazing as always thanks to our brilliant stylists.

I watched as Fleur walked up to the stage. Surprisingly, she looked confident and not nervous at all. The crowd went wild once they saw her natural beauty. I looked up to the large t.v. screen in the room and saw her shake hands with Ceasar Flickerman. I crossed my fingers and hoped that everything would be fine.

Fleur's P.O.V.

I put on my charm as we talked. I noticed some men up front in the crowd flirting and wheestling at me. Eeww...zey didn't even look good looking one bit. I 'ave seen much bettere. I don't 'ave taste in men 'oo wear zat much make-up. I tried my best to 'old back my deesgust and just smile at zem.

"So, Fleur, you are beautiful! Are you wearing any make-up or is your face naturally flawless?" Ceasar asked me. "I rairly put on any make-up. I beleeve in true outere beeuty. My wondairful stylist insisted zat I don't put any on, so zis is my natural look." I smiled as ze crowd went wild. "Somene as beautiful as you must have someone special, if you know what I mean." 'E winked at me and I made a girlish giggle to hopefully gain more sponsors. "Well, I did meet zis young gentleman 'oo treats me well. We went on our first date but I'm afraid future plans 'ave been ruined." I smirked as the crowd awwed, it was all thair fault! "Who's the lucky guy?" "Is name is Bill Weasley." My smirk grew as ze crowd went wild.

Harry's P.O.V.

*cough* *gag* *cough* I chocked as I learned that Fleur and Bill were dating...ummm....could someone say acca-awkward? Wonder is Ron knows and how is Bill reacting to Fleur's dissappearance? Hmmm...

"What about your accent? Seems extra-ordinary and very unique." Ceasar continues. "I was born with zit accent and got it from my pareents." Fleur's time for spoltlight was over and Ceasar shook her hand once more. They said their farwells and she walked, winking at a few boys up front. Haha...

Cedric's P.O.V.

Fleur dating one of Ron's older brother...ummm...ok? It was my turn to go up and I tried my best not to show any emotions. I had to at least try and attempt to represent Hogwarts. I will go down as a true Hufflepuff rather than be a disgrace. I shook hands with Ceasar and girls were chanting my name. "So, Cedric, how old are you?" "I am 15." Girls started giggling for who knows what..."You're quite a handsome young boy. I'm sure there is a special girl waiting for you to return home." "Yeah, actually, there is. Her name is Cho Chang." I couldn't help but smile as I said her name. "I am sure that she is wonderful. We won't want to leave her hanging, if you know what I mean. Let's not disappoint her and return to her with open arms." I chuckled and said, "Yeah, I hope."

We continued to joke around until my time was up. I stood up and shook hands again. As I walked back, I realized that Ceasar is probably the only nice Capital person. He tries his best to make all tributes look good and comfort them. But still, like every other Capital person, he is excited to see us all die.

Krum's P.O.V.

I valked onstage and greeted Flickerman. One Capital girl fainted in the crowd...idiotic...Females vere chanting my name and I tried my very best to keep a straight face. I need to vin these Games to go back and see my Granger.