Confusion at Hogwarts

A/N: Back at Hogwarts Yayyy!

Ron's P.O.V.

Dumbledore told us a 5 days ago that he had contacted the four champions. They claimed to be in a place called Panem but no one has heard of it! Not even Hermione! It has been 10 days since they disappeared and I really missed my best friend. It has been bloody torture to stay with two squeling girls without another man.

We were at the Great Hall when something dropped from above. "What the..." Hagrid was interrupted as the small item started growing bigger and bigger. It finally stopped and turned out to be a huge screen. It was back-to-back so both the sudents and teachers could see it clearly. The screen was huge, filling up the Great Hall, and the volume was booming loud.

For some reason, it showed a woman in a crazy costume talking about the Capital and Districts? What? The Great Hall was silent as everyone focused on this device and watched. She reached her hand into a bowl, pulled out a name, and said it aloud. The girl's name turned out to be....Fleur! Everyone gasped and I heard Fleur's little sister scream out her name. Then another name was called and a boy walked up on stage. It changed to a different place with new people, and on the top right side it said District 2. The same repeated. A girl with a huge smirk on her face started to walk up but girls were tackling her down. Finally, one beat them and volunteered for..whatever this is. Her name was Clove. They continued to call out a boy's name and it repeated with them fighting until one won to volunteer. What is this?

Poor thing...anyways, Fleur looked very scared for some reason. Whatever she has just been force to enter, it wasn't good or safe at all. The same procedure happened and nothing was interesting until DIstrict 4 came up. For the boy, we saw our very own Cedric! Cho Chang was sobbing and people were shocked. Two of our missing friends happen to be in these Districts and were called to enter whatever it is...By the looks of their faces, it was a bad thing. District 7 popped up and we weren't surprised to hear Krum as the male name. Oh Merlin, Krum looked terrified! How is that even possible?? He is tough and very strong! To see him terrified to enter whatever this is just proves how bad it must be. I wasn't the only one who noticed his reaction. His school started shouting and complaining, "Vot is going on??"

This must be a muggle thing...all of us didn't know what it was, so it was probably in the muggle world. Dumbledore didn't even know what Panem is and he is looking scared! Dumbledore! Scared! Anyways, we noticed that there was a young 12 year old girl whose name was called for District 11. Poor thing, she was so young. We saw District 12 and another young 12 year old was called. But an older teenager started shouting and said that she volunteered. She was different from the others who volunteered in District 2. She wasn't happy to do it, but she wanted to save the young girl's life. Turns out, she was the older sister. Fleur's sister started crying even more because she reminded her of her sister.

Finally, for the boy he was....Harry! We all expected it but it was still a surprise. Many gasps erupted throughout the Great Hall and even the teachers looks petrified. Ginny screamed and Hermione has tears falling from her eyes. When the video closed up to Harry's expression, I gasped loudly. His eyes...the reaction in his eyes scared me. It was only there for a few seconds but if you know him well like I do, you would easily catch it. His eyes showed fear, but soon changed to calmness. I wasn't the only one to catch his reaction. Hermione, Ginny, Cho, Luna, Neville, and many more (mostly Gryffindors) saw it. The teachers also caught it and got more scared. Harry has defeated Voldemort two times, fought dementors, killed a giant killer snake, and worst of all, stayed with the Dursleys for 11 years! He was a true brave Gryffindor, and to see him have fear, it just scared us all. What is this??

The screen shrunk and basically dissapeared. This is all confusing...I felt worried for Harry and I lost my apetite. The teachers looked nervous and Dumbledore was sad! This can't be good...