Mystery Man

"Come in, Come in."

I didn't want to just step into the stranger's lair, which is probably a death trap, but Clove pushed me. The mystery man's face was concealed with a black shadow. The Careers left us so we were alone. Gosh, could someone PLEASE turn on the lights?? As if reading my mind, the mysterious guy said "Lumos" and light appeared. Wait, he's a wizard??

I turned to see that the face was....It was Lucius Malfoy! I should have recognized his voice! Krum looked furious. "Vhy are ve in these Games?"

"I'm sorry, but this was not part of the Triwizard Tournament. Mad-Eye Moody turned out to be Barty Crouch Jr. drinking polyjuice potion." He said, trying to look sad. But we didn't believe him, so we kept shooting him glares.

"If yoo can perform magic, zen can't yoo just bring us back? Zees Games will kill us all."

"I am afraid that I was brought here for only one purpose. And my magic can only work on basic things such as Lumos and Aguamenti. I will apparate out of here once the job is done, but it is not possible to break you guys out." I could hear Cedric grumbling something under his breath, but I didn't catch what he said.

"So, what is your job?" His piercing eyes looked straight into mines and finally answered, "Oh, yes, Potter, finally a smart answer. Except, I didn't expect it to come from you."

"Oi!" That seemed to make all four get mad and Krum was about to have a go at Malfoy until he shouted, "Crucio!"

"ARGHH!" Pain filled my body in an intense way. It felt like hot metals were piercing me everywhere and my vision soon blurred. I couldn't focus on anything else other than the pain. I didn't even notice that the others were shouting something. Lucius didn't stop the curse, not even for a brief moment. It continued for minutes and Harry just stayed on the ground screaming in agony.

"STOP!" "MALFOY!" "VILL YOU STOP ALREADY?!!" Fleur, Cedric, and Krum were shouting at Lucius to stop hurting Harry, but he didn't listen. He kept pointing his wand at the innocent boy who was lying on the ground. "Oops. Sorry guys, I had to defend myself when Viktor lost his temper, but I seemed to have missed. I guess my aim isn't as good as I expected it."

Finally, Cedric managed to forcefully get Lucius' wand out of his hand. Harry just stood still on the ground, tired from all the pain. The other three were also shaken from watching the youngest of the group get tortured for no good reason. Krum looked like he REALLY wanted to attack Malfoy, but Fleur held him back and tried to remind him about what just happened.

"Good, Fleur, you learn from other's actions and remember the consequences." This time, Fleur walked up to him and punched him in the nose. She looked at the other two and said, "I guess it is safe since 'e doesn't 'ave 'is wand."

"Harry, are you ok?" I tried to nod but the pain was still going on in my head. I didn't make any movements, nor try to say anything. Lucius got a camera. He put on his Death Eater clothes and mask.

Before he started recording, he said "My job was to give you guys the chance to say goodbye to your loved ones, if you have any." He smirked, probably thinking about my parents. That earned him another punch from Fleur. Haha...like father like son...I remember that Draco was punched in the face by Hermione. Now Lucius was being punched in the face by Fleur.

The thought of being able to say goodbye to my friends made me relieved, yet scared. They would finally get to hear my final words, rather than I just suddenly die and they would be more sad. But I was also worried because what was I going to say? What if I start to cry, knowing that I would never see them again? No, I need to stay strong for them. For Sirius, Dumbledore, Ron, Hermione, Cho, Luna, Neville, Ginny...For everyone I love. It would only make it worse for them if I broke down in front of them. I would look confident and take advantage of this opportunity.

I finally got up, stumbling at first, but managed to walk towards the group. Fleur hugged me like a protective older sister as I was given a chair. "Oh, and one more thing. It will be shown live. Enjoy!"

He started to film and we all waved at the same time. I didn't expect it to be live...they are watching us at this very moment.

"Hey guys at Durmstrang Institute. Ve are doing vell, don't vorry. Herm-ion-ninny, I hope you are ok. I von't see you soon, in fact, I von't see you until te end of my life. So goodbye. I vill miss you." Krum stated.

"Umm..I want to say thanks to the Hufflepuff House and all my classmates for giving me a great experience. Hi to all of my friends, and I will surely miss you. Like what Viktor said, we are doing fine. Cho, please don't worry about me. Hope you guys understand why we can't come back. Bye. " Cedric said, looking sad as he mentioned Cho.

" 'ello zere to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. To all my friends, thanks for being so wonderful. And I...umm...want to say thanks to Bill Weasley...for making me ze 'appiest woman evair. I will miss you guys a lot." Tears were now falling from her cheeks. "You 'ave been a wonderful school to me, and Bill, please don't forget about me. I know zat we were planning on 'aving a future, but I don't think we can go 'ome. We must stay 'ere. Bye. I love you guys, love you Bill."

"This thing is live right...so they are watching us at this very moment and you can't edit stuff out?" I asked, and Lucius nodded. He seemed to be smirking at Fleur's break down so I was going to have some revenge. "Well, first I want to state that the Death Eater who happens to be recording us right now is Lucius Malfoy, father of Draco," I smirked at him as he looked shocked. Haha..."It's true. Ve are vitnesses. That's vat you get, you hypocrite. You're reputation is ruined. You deserve it since you used the Cruciatus Spell on innocent Harry, voo is the youngest. He tortured him for minutes straight, like Bellatrix." I nodded at Krum, silently saying thanks.

"Anyways, now I want to say thanks to everyone at Hogwarts, including all teachers. Thank you to the Gryffindor House for all the memories. Hey to Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, Luna, (A/N: I also made Harry meet Luna earlier. :D) Padfoot, Dumbledore, Hagrid, the Weasley family, and everyone else. I miss you guys, but we will eventually see each other again. Don't worry, we're fine. I have these guys. Sooo goodbye."

With that, we gave weak smiles at the camera and waved goodbye. Once the camera was off, Lucius now realized that he wouldn't be able to go back. He would be sentenced to Azkaban. He apparated and we were left alone. We searched the room to find some useful items, but found none. We tried apparating but it didn't work. Worth a shot...

We walked out of the room and prepared ourselves for the Games once more.

______________________________________________________________

Heyy! So the next chapter will be at Hogwarts to show the student's reactions. :D

ღ ♫ ♥∞Ellie