Answers? No Clue.....

A/N: I do not own these lovely characters and the amazing worlds. They belong to Suzzane Collins and J.K. Rowling.

Ginny's P.O.V.

I was worried sick. Harry and the rest have been missing for 13 days. We have been attending regular classes but it was no use. The students didn't bother to listen as they chatted away with their friends. The teacher didn't even try to continue teaching. They would visit other teachers and discuss matters or just day dream. Finally, Dumbledore just said that classes would be canceled for the time being. If Harry wasn't missing, we would all be playing around the grounds and enjoying this break. But no one can have fun while chaos is going on...

It's been two days since we saw that video of the Death Eaters and learned about Panem. Hermione has been to the library more than usually, yet she still hasn't found any information AT ALL. Merlin, this is frustrating! The boy I love is missing and probably going to die any minute! And we don't have a single clue where the hell he is except it's called Panem! Hermione grew up with muggles and she doesn't even know!

I noticed that Hermione is growing crazy with guilt, knowing that Harry is in danger and there's nothing she can do to help. Ron has been a mess. He doesn't even care about eating food...which is VERY strange. He barely talks, just stays inside his dorm. I don't blame him, his best friend is gone. They're not the only ones. Gryffiindor and Hufflepuff has been working frantically to find their friends. Teachers are all over the place. Dumbledore has been searching like crazy. Ron has been taking care of Hedwig and she has been good company to him. I'm very grateful for her.....She reminds Ron of Harry and memories of him makes my brother at least smile once in a while.

Members of the Durmstrang Institute and Beauxbatons Academy are staying at Hogwarts and trying to find their missing students as well. They have been madly working like us. I really miss him...I miss seeing the calming and soothing green eyes of his, always making me feel better when I got angry. His reassuring smile that would make EVERY girl faint. He should win an award for the best smile...To see him happy, always made me happy, no matter what situation I was in. I miss his comforting touch...It's seriously extra-ordinary at how much one hug of his could do to a girl. When he holds my hand....It's just so...comforting. When he strokes my hair I loosen up and I instantly know I am safe. And most of all, I miss his voice. How he would talk nonsense with Ron, do his best to make you feel better, how he stutters when he's nervous...His voice was always comforting and loving to me. I haven't heard him talk in a LONG time and I really miss his voice. It would ease up all of my worries. I miss seeing him walk in the hallways, staring at him in the common room, watching him play well in Quidditch, and seeing him in the Great Hall with Ron and Hermione. I miss his presence, I miss Harry.

After we saw the awful video, Ron, Hermione, and I went back to the Burrow to see our parents. Our brothers were all terrified. Sirius came to stay and is currently living with us. He was a HUGE mess...Lupin and Tonks were so depressed and my mum wouldn't stop crying.

(Flashback) HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

"He...*sob*...has...*sob*....been...*sob*....t-through...e-e....*sob*....enough! It-It's nnn-not *sob* fair!" Mum cried. Dad was trying to comfort her but it was no use.

I turned around to see Hermione in tears and Ron looked like he was going insane. Fred and George weren't trying to joke around, which I thought was impossible. Bill looked awful. He just told us about how he and Fleur were seeing each other. Poor thing, lost his girl AND Harry, who was like a brother to all of us. Except me...I loved him in a not-brotherly way...

I wanted to cry but didn't. Harry wouldn't like it if he saw that all of us were like this. It would make him feel ever MORE worse if he knew that the reason for our sadness was because of him. I need to stay strong...for Harry.

I looked at Sirius, who had so many different emotions. I never knew it was possible to have that many feelings at the same time....He was sad, scared, depressed, mad, confused, disappointed, angry, showing grief, sorrow, frustration, hatred, guiltiness, worried, and looking like he was insane, ruined, trying to hold in tears, controlling himself from ripping someone's head off, not understanding anything, surprised and hoping everything is just a dream, and plain crazy.

"We have to do something! We can't just sit around here doing nothing to help out Harry! He is in bloody danger!" Sirius' sudden outburst startled everyone.

"I am so sorry Sirius, but we don't have a clue on what Panem is." Dumbledore tried reasoning but it only made him worse.

"Why Harry! Why does he always have to find himself trouble?!!" Sirius shouted. This made me furious! How dare he blame Harry! Trouble just happens to chase Harry, not the other way around!

"HEY! IT IS NOT HARRY'S FAULT HE HAD TO GET INTO THIS BLOODY MESS!" I screamed, scaring everyone else. They knew that I was dangerous when I was mad. Only Harry could calm me....

Sirius spoke again, this time calmer. "Dumbledore, can you explain what is giong on?"

"Well, this is probably some type of war-" He explained.

"What does Harry have to do with this war?"

"I'm afraid that there is a chance that Voldemort is back and involved in this."

Gasps erupted around the room and I couldn't help but let the tears flow now. Harry...

(End of Flashback) HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

I feel like I want to give up right now...The battle is over, and we lost. Fighting back is useless...But I can't, and I won't. If i was in Harry's position, he wouldn't sleep until I was safe. He would try his best and NEVER give up. I am going to following his footsteps and try my hardest. Harry would never stop fighting. He is a warrior, a TRUE Gryffindor.

When I was in the Chamber of Secrets, Ron told me all about Harry trying his best to save me and everyone else. He found the entrance to the Chamber and risked his life just for me. He fought that giant killing snake for me...For me...He destroyed the diary and Tom Riddle....He kept fighting in the battle and did NOT give up. He used all of his energy to defeat evil. He used all of his efforts and was determined to bring me to safety. I am going to return the favor. This battle is not over.

___________________________________________

A/N: Oooo What do you think about Ginny finally expressing her feelings? I tried my best to capture the moment. I totally ship Harry♥Ginny, as you can see from my username, because they are perfect...Hope you guys enjoyed! ღ ♫ ♥∞ Ellie