Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

Sarah glanced at her clock on the table beside her bed. Almost half 11. It had been almost a year since she had been taken to the Goblin Kings Labyrinth to rescue Toby from being turned into a goblin. All because that is what she wished. From then on Sarah had refused to wish anything aloud for she had learnt that some people will take it seriously. But, inside her head, she could wish all she liked.

After her return from the Labyrinth, Sarah had looked after Toby more and had decided to give him most of her stuffed animals apart from one. A large plush bear, with long almost orange-like fur that reminded her of Ludo. How she missed Ludo, Sir Dydimus and of course Hoggle. She knew she wouldn't see them again but it was always nice to remember them. She hadn't told anyone of her adventure, not any of her friends and especially not her dad or stepmother. Sarah had tried to get on with her stepmother and she was getting better now, but they never were true friends and they both agreed to that. Sarah kept out of the way while her stepmother wouldnt moan at her late-ness or lack of tidying.

"15 minutes..." Sarah muttered as she slowly walked into her dads room. Nothing had changed really, same plain boring walls, the only difference really was the new load of toys that were scattered around Toby's bed. Toby was fast asleep, the blanket rising and falling softly in time with his deep breaths.

'No signs of Goblins'

Sarah thought with a small smile. There was a part of her (a small part mind you) that somehow wished there was. And.. No matter how hard Sarah denied it, she felt a small sadness and something that could only be described as longing for the Goblin King. At the time, the safety of her brother was the only thing that mattered. However, now she thought about the way that Jareth had looked at her. How when she had kissed Hoggle, they were almost thrown into the Bog Of Eternal Stench. Then again, he had stolen her brother and made her life incredibly hard during her time in the Labyrinth and nothing would change that... He was and always would be, the Goblin King.

Tap.

Sarah jumped back with a start and looked around quickly. Another tap echoed around the room, quickly followed by another. Sarah smiled at once as soon as she realised who was making the sounds. Through the thin curtains, she could just make out the small stones that hit the window pane with a light 'tap'. Sarah ran to the balcony and pushed open the double doors.

"Took you long enough!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey this is my first film based fanfiction so I'm really sorry if its terrible. Please comment on what you think it's like so I can improve:)

Charlie xx