Chapter 29

"It's been three days Jareth," Drake told him, sitting at his bedside. "We need you to wake up. I don't know if I can do this for much longer. And Sarah, she just... She sits in her room not eating, sleeping or talking. She needs you." Drake told his brother running a hand through his already messed up hair. It had been three days since Jareth had been injured. The Sprites said that his powers had wrapped himself into a coma and they didn't know of they could do any more. It would be up to him to wake up. Dursharc had been publicly executed for his crimes against the Labyrinth and The Goblin King. All they needed was for their king to wake up. Drake was next in line for a throne he never wanted, he was always going to be a prince but never a king. He looked back to his brother. He couldn't lose one more member of his family. He squeezed his brother's hand. He felt something. He looked down, his heart beginning to soar, and squeezed it again. Jareth squeezed it back.

"Someone! Someone come quickly!!" He yelled, continuing to squeeze Jareth's hand. "I'm not losing you now." He whispered, a grin spreading all across his face. A Sprite floated in and came to Drake's side.

"Your majesty? Your majesty can you hear me?' Her voice floated to Jareth's still body. Jareth groaned slightly, and moved his head. They both laughed as the king groaned.

"After all my 104 years of living, I have never been so happy to see my brother!" Drake spluttered out, holding onto his hand. "I should tell Sarah." The Sprite floated out of the room leaving Drake and his sleeping brother.

"Stay with me Jareth, hold on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! So this is really short so im really sorry and the story is soon coming to an end:'( I love the feedback and thank you So much for reading:) <3

Charlie xxx