Chapter 32

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife." The old priest stepped back before adding, "You may kiss the bride." Jareth smiled before looking at his beauty dressed in pure white, her long transparent sleves hanging down, collecting on the marble floor of the grand hall. He placed his pristine white gloved hand on her waist gently, leaning in to kiss her gently on her dark red lips. A chorus of cheers echoed around the room but that didnt matter. All that mattered was the beautiful young woman who was in his arms who was now his wife and queen. 

Sarah broke away first tucking a stray peice of hair behind her ear, slightly annoyed that it fell out of the perfect bun that rested just above the back of her neck. Her head, heavey with the large crown and jewels weaved into her head, bowed down while her cheeks flushed red. Jareth's gloved finger lifted it up before intertwining their hands. They walked down the isle, followed by Drake and Gloria, who were also holding hands. Sarah's white dress dragged behind them as several faces blurred past them, her eyes focused on Jareth. He looked amazing! And Sarah wasn't just saying that as his wife. His dark black jacket was an amazing contrast against his pure white shirt (Similar to ones humans wear) but he also wore an under shirt, laced up with intricate white patters on it, including the Goblin City crest.  He was The definition of handsome. They reached the double doors which were opened by two goblins which bowed at the new married couple. Sarah looked back, a grin plastered over her face which widened when she saw Hoggle who was standing on the other side of Gloria. It was only fitting that Hoggle gave her away. Even Drake offered to give her away in place of her dad but she refused. Not because she wouldnt be honored... But Hoggle was the first friend she ever made here and was not only her best friend but her protector and loved her as much as she loved him. He was the closest thing she had to family. 

"You ready?" Jareth whispered, not taking his eyes off of His Sarah. He would never get tired of saying that. She turned her head back around and nodded. They walked forward onto the balcony to the citizens of the Goblin City as well as some neighbouring cities that came to celebrate the crowning of a new queen. They waved and smiled, Sarah finally accepting the responsiblity she had been given. She would love and care for these people and never let them down. It was her duty, and to some extent her sacrifice. They stayed there for what felt like minutes, before Jareth led her away, leading her through the corridors until they came to the front of the castle just behind the main doors. Sarah looked confused, thinking they were going back to the dining room for the dinner reception. 

"Everyone is meeting us at our honeymoon destination for the party." He whispered, his lips tugging slightly at her ear. 

"Down boy." She muttered, making Jareth chuckle before the doors opened to let them through the crowed and into a silver carrige pulled by six black horses. Sarah got in, gathering her dress before Jareth sat down next to her and placed a hand over hers. 

"I love you Sarah, Queen of the Goblin City." He whispered, kissing her soft lips. 

"And I love you Jareth, King of the Goblin City." She whispered after the kiss broke, and watched as suddenly the crowed vanished. 

"They look so happy." Gloria sighed, watching Jareth sway Sarah gently against his chest for their last dance. Drake wrapped his arms around Gloria's waste, moving his chair slightly so they could do so. 

"Yeah, he got his girl." He smiled, resting his head on the thin blood red fabric on her shoulder. Gloria turned her head to place a small kiss on his nose, and leant back into his chest. 

"I always wondered which one of us would walk the isle first." She mumbled, closing her eyes, letting the music fill her ears. Drake frowned slightly before whispering in her ear gently.

"If it was up to me, we would already be married." Gloria opened her eyes and turned around in her chair to face him, his arms still around her. 

"Really?" He nodded, letting her turn around to snuggle into his chest again. 

"So why didnt you?" 

"I know you want to go find you're people. I dont want you to feel tied down because we're married." She goes to open her mouth but his finger closes it. 

"After we have found them. Then it will be the right time." He whispers, holding her into his chest. Her eyes watch the couple, her smile so wide, her cheeks hurt. Her two best friends got hitched and her boyfriend was coming with her to find her people. 

"Come on, lets go and let these two finish the ritual." She said getting up, pulling him up as well.

"What's the- Oh! Right, okay then." He said, his eyes widening as they left with the last group of people. 

Jareth watched the rest leave, his brother/best man winking at him before they vanished, leaving him and his bride. He looked down at Sarah, her head resting on his chest and her eyes closed. 

"Do you want to go?" He asked, he felt her lift her head and she looked into his eyes and nodded. 

"Okay." He said, leading her up a set of sprial stairs to the master bedroom. They stopped at a large door, and Jareth motioned for Sarah to go in first. She pushed opened the door and a gasp escaped her lips. The room was lined with candles and on the bed was a flurry of red rose petels. She turned around and saw Jareth leaning against the wall shyly. She ran up to him and kissed him passionatly. He responded, pushing her gently towards the bed, his arms wrapped around her waist, his lips locked on hers. He pulled away, both gasping for air, "Are you okay with this?" Sarah rolled her eyes and kissed him hard, with as much passion she had. 

"I will take that as a yes." 

---------------------------------------- 4 years later-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Felix, Happy Birthday too you!" Jareth and Sarah sung, holding baby Felix in front of the cake. Sarah smiled at her husband. She couldnt believe she was 20 when they got married (Yes the wait was long but worth it) And now they had ther first kid! She smiled as Jareth got up with Felix and began to play with him. She had a pang of sadness as she remembered her human family. Sometimes she would go to the well and see how they were doing but recently she hadnt needed to. rRunning a country was hard work adn being a mom was even harder. She got up and walked over to her husband and kissed him. 

"Hey what was that for?" He askedm balancing Felix in his arms. He was always good with kids, including Toby when he was younger. 

"Just because." She told him taking her little boy in her arms and walking over to the window. 

Life was good. Life was complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww its the end!!!!!! :'(  Thank you sooo much for watching and thank you for the feed back and everything!!!! I will have other stories up, not all fanfics and i wam working on one now which i have been for 6 months now so its pretty long! Thank you again so much and love to all you labyrinth lovers. 

Charlie xxxx<3