Chapter 27

Jareth looked up at Sarah, tears flowing down her face. He tried to get up but she pushed him back down when he started coughing up blood. He placed a hand on her cheek his vision blurring a little. He smiled slightly as she pressed his cold hand to her warm cheek, stained with tears. 

"Hey, it's going to be okay." He whispered, his voice betraying him as a lump raised to his throat. he told himself he wasnt going to cry, he wasnt going to make her feel worse. But, tears began to form in his eyes as he whispered to her, "At least... At least I get to see you... We had some time... And.. And it was perfect Sarah." Sarah smiled through her tears.

"Your going to be okay, everything is going to be okay." She told him, but he figured that it wasnt just for him. He nodded and choked a little which turned into a cough, his vision blurring. A dark laugh made them both look at the Orc king who was standing near them.

"What a touching scene." he growled with amusment. Sarah's face darkened, and grabbed the hilt of her sword. Jareth grabbed her arm, "Please, dont."  He tried but Sarah prised him off of her. 

"I won't give up, not yet." She said, getting up off the ground and looking at Dursharc with hatred. He laughed at Sarah and took up his axe. 

"You are weak, human, emotion has weakened you." He told her circling her. Sarah stood her ground and then blocked his axe as it swung over her head. They continued their violent dance of Sarah defending herself while occasionally striking out at him. After some time, sarah weakened out of exhastion. Her blocks not as strong as they were, her reactions slower. 

"Your bravery should be comended,but your cause is worthless." He leant over her, his weight pushing down on her through the axe. Sarah spat at him, "You can't win." He chuckled and backed off to gloat at Sarah. 

"Tell me how I cannot win!" He laughs, watching Sarah struggle to stand up straight.

"You lack conviction!" She then jumped and sliced off the Orc King's arm while he was in momentary shock. He cried in pain and back away from her, howling at his follower's. Everyone stopped and turned to look at Dursharc. He went to take his axe in his other hand when an arrow flew straight through it. Sarah looked up and saw a small figure in pink and black roloading her bow. Suddenly, Dursharc slumped to the ground, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as he became unconcious. Gloria stood behind the slump body, a peice of rubble in her hand. 

"I think that was my turn." Sarah laughed and ran into Glora's arms. 

"Thank you." She whispered, as Gloria hugged her back before pulling away to motion to Jareth's crumpled formed. Sarah ran back over, holding her boyfriends hand as they became colder and colder. 

"Please don't leave me." She whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at her, with no regret in his heart.

"I'm never gone, I'm always here." He points to her heart with his left hand, until it slumps to the floor. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey! Yay Dursharc got defeted but poorJareth, look out for the next chapter soon (No promises) and thank you for the lovely comments and I am so sorry for my horrible writers block but it is lifting slowly! :)

Charlie xxx