Chapter 21

After about 10 minutes of walking, Jareth stopped in front of a door which was so dark it almost blended into the wall. The only thing that showed it was a door was a knocker in the shape of a silver rose. He opened the door and motioned for Sarah to go in first. The first thing Sarah noticed was that it wasn't what she expected. Instead of a dark interior, it was mostly light colours of creams and whites with the exception of the huge bed which was completely black, including the black silk cover. The room was a similar shape to Gloria and Sarah's only he had a balcony which was covered by a set of thin cream curtains which were gently floating in the warm breeze. Sarah also noticed a black fur rug that filled the middle space but some of the light wooden floor was visible around the edges while small torches of fire lit the room. She walked around into the room her mouth open slightly.
"It's so... Light and open." Sarah said quietly, walking out onto the balcony. The whole Labyrinth panned out in front of her, a large full moon highlighting certain areas. She felt Jareth's arms snake around her waist while his head rested on her shoulder.

"This is my room." He said quietly.
"No kidding." She muttered causing Jareth to chuckle a little. Sarah lent back into Jareth's body slightly and lent her head back onto his shoulder. She had never done any of this kind of thing before but it just felt like the right thing to do. Like Jareth, she was walking into this blind. She didn't know what was going to happen or the consequences that this decision had caused but she was willing to give it a chance.

Jareth held onto Sarah like she was going to fly away and never come back. Things were finally going in the direction he wanted. He had Sarah and she had him. Nothing seemed to matter at that moment.
"It's late, do you want to go to bed?" He whispered in her ear gently. She nodded and walked towards the bed slowly as tiredness began to take over. She pulled off her boots and tugged the leather jacket. He smiled and pulled off his shoes and jacket before climbing into his bed. He didn't want to make Sarah uncomfortable since she only agreed to court him half an hour ago. Sarah climbed into the bed the other side, slightly nervous for some reason. Jareth pulled her closer slightly so that they were barely inches from each other. Sarah smiled slightly as he brushed a hair from her cheek then rested his hand there. She lent forward and kissed him gently on his lips, causing his heart to flutter slightly. Jareth then lent forward and captured her lips with his. Sarah held her hand on the back of his neck running her fingers through his hair slowly. "Jareth." She mumbled against his lips. "Hmmm?" He mumbled back determined not to break the kiss. She pulled back and looked at him.

"Sleep." He sighed, and allowed her to roll over so her back was facing him. He pulled her gently so she was resting right up against his chest and wrapped his arms around he waist. After a short time, Sarah's breathing became deeper and she was asleep. Jareth leaned over her to look at her slightly.
"Your so beautiful." He whispered quietly. He later his head back down on the pillow and let his eyes close. Everything was perfect.

Jareth woke up first to still find Sarah asleep in his arms. He smiled and stroked a piece of hair out of her face. He went to get up but Sarah turned around and held onto his chest.
"No." She mumbled into him.
"Sarah we need to get up." Jareth told her laying back down so his head was just on top of hers.
"Change time." She mumbled again, closing any space there was between them. Jareth groaned slightly. This woman would be the death of him.

"Fine, one more hour." Sarah smiled and loosened her grip on him. She didn't want this to end and neither did he. Jareth wrapped his arms back around her and kissed her head gently. Sarah thought about kissing him then sat bolt upright.

'Shit.' She thought and practically ran into the bathroom. Jareth looked at the bathroom. 'What the hell?' He thought then decided not to question it. He manifested the Labyrinth clock and turned it back an hour.
Sarah found a new toothbrush which hadn't been used and began to brush her teeth. After she had finished, she walked out to see Jareth laying in bed looking a bit confused. Sarah shook her head and got back into bed.

"Girl logic, don't question it." She quoted Gloria from when she had to explain to her little brother Joseph about the magic of chocolate. Jareth raised his hands in defence and let her climb back into bed.
"We have exactly one hour before we need to get up." He told her as she snuggled into his chest.
"Okay, thank you for letting me stay here." She told him.
"It's fine, I don't want you to go now." He mumbled into her hair. Sarah chuckled and kissed him lightly.
"What would people think?" She teased. Jareth kissed her again, but not as gently.
"Let them think." He whispered against her lips. He captured her lips again passionately, while Sarah reached her arms up and grasped his neck. Pushing on his head slightly, Sarah wrapped her hands in his hair, causing him to moan slightly. "Okay, I'm never letting you leave." He mumbled against her lips. Sarah broke off the kiss and laughed at him.

"I don't think you could stop me leaving." She challenged. He raised an eyebrow and then caught her wrists, and turned her on her back so that he was kneeling over her. "Are you sure?" Sarah kissed him again, causing him to let go of her wrists and cup her face with his hands. She then rolled over so he was underneath her and she had his arms pinned over his head.
"Yeah I'm pretty sure." Jareth laughed at her cunningness.
"You are going to be the death of me woman." Sarah chuckled and kissed the goblin king, letting go of his arms. They wrapped themselves around her waist while Sarah'a hands found Jareth's neck again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that was sweet enough for everyone:) I wanted to have a chapter dedicated to them being all cute and being an actual couple:3 thoughts?

Charlie xxx