Chapter 3

Sarah explained the story to them, well the short version, leaving in only the important details.
"Well damn...." Gloria said, after what Sarah had felt like forever. Lottie just sat down, with a slightly confused look on her face.
"I know you don't believe me-"
"No, we believe you. To be honest it seems to make a lot of sense now, why you keep looking off. We now know what you are looking for. The Labyrinth." Gloria began to interpret.
Sarah sighed out of relief. 'So they don't think I'm crazy... much.' She thought.

"You miss it don't you?" Gloria asked, her curiosity once again getting the better of her.
"Yes... But I don't think I could ever go back. Sometimes I want to-"
"Wish for it." Lottie spoke quietly. Sarah and Gloria both spun around to look at her. She had her head slightly hung, but her face was full of thought.
"If you want to go back, you could try wishing for it. And we could go with you, so you're not on your own this time." She said, with a small smile on her face. Gloria spun back around and proclaimed.
"That, is a brilliant idea! Go on, wish for it!"
"I-I don't know... Last time it ended badly and I dont want any of you to get hurt. I could never forgive myself..." Sarah looked into her lap, her hands twisting themselves into a knot, like her stomach. She couldn't let her friends get hurt and if anything happened to them... She didn't know what she would do. Gloria placed one hand on her tangled ones.
"We can look after ourselves. Besides, I want to see if Jareth is as hot as you made him sound!" Gloria winked. Sarah looked at the clock, less than one minute till midnight.

"Hold my hands, both of you." The girls all held hands and Sarah whispered, her voice full of hope and longing.
"I wish we were at The Labryinth" Nothing. Nothing happened for a couple of moments when suddenly the lights went out. All Sarah could hear was the pounding of her heart and the short deep breaths made by her friends. Someone whimpers rung out slightly but Sarah couldn't make out who. She could see nothing and the only thing that allowed her to know where her friends were, was the sweaty hands that had an iron lock around hers.

"Did it work?" Lottie asked, her voice high with panic.
"Wait..." Sarah said. Suddenly, a bright light blinded her and with a strong wind that forced her eyes to close. She tightened her grip on her friends hands. (If that was possible) When, the light dimmed slightly, Sarah opened her eyes. Blinking she looked around, her hands still locked with Gloria and Lottie. She let go but then quickly looked at them both to check they were okay. They both seemed to be unharmed, just slightly dazed and confused. She had to admit, the last time was an easier enterance. They had been transported to a point in the Labryinth, it looked like the hedge maze. Sarah got up off the ground and leant against the hedge.
"So.. Welcome to the Labyrinth." Sarah smiled at her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi, sorry the last couple of chapters have been filler chapters and pretty bad, but now we're actually in the Labyrinth things can start getting interesting;) I hope you are enjoying this so far and just put your thoughts in the comments!

Charlie xxx