Preference: You are sick

Anakin: 

You sat in bed as your head was throbbing with pain. You had been sick with the flu for a few days and truly, it sucks. You're face feels like it is swelled up 3x bigger and you have been throwing up since 3am. It was currently noon. You sat up a bit to grab your glass of water but accidentally knocked it over. You immediately got stressed out. Anakin walked into the room and noticed your annoyance. 

"Hey princess, whats wrong?" He asked you, sitting next to you. You pointed to the water spilled all over the floor. He laughed a bit at your clumsiness. 

"Ill  go grab you another glass. I love you. " He said, getting up and leaning down to kiss your forehead. You smiled weakly as he went to the kitchen. You were so grateful to have him in your life. 

Obi-Wan-  

You woke up next to your husband, Obi-Wan after a really crazy night. You guys had gone to a friends party and things got pretty heated once you got home. You were really tired but you had this really bad feeling inside your stomach. You knew what you had to do. You ran to the bathroom and let it out. You hated throwing up, it was probably the worst feeling in the world to you. You heard fast footsteps behind you. Obi came running into the bathroom to aid you. Once you were done, he laid you back down on the bed and grabbed a glass of water for you. 

"Are you ok? Did you catch a cold or something?" He asks you. 

"Obi, remember last night?" You said slowly, looking him straight in the eyes. His facial expression went from clueless to amazed.

"Oh my god! Do you think?-" He asked, happy as a bee. You smiled with joy.

You both embraced each other in a hug as he kissed you passionately. This was officially the best day of his life. 

Han Solo- 

You sat in your bedroom with the door closed, staring off into space. You had just tried to go to a party with Han but there were so many people that you couldn't handle yourself. You ran out and went home. You have been in your shared bedroom with Han for the past 20 minutes. Han didn't know you had this disorder, you were, of course, too nervous to tell him or what he would think. You had extreme anxiety disorder. You have had it for a while. The only person that knows is your mother, but shes gone now. You started to get a bit calmer until the door opened. It was Han. 

"Hey, you ok? What's wrong? Why did you leave?" Han said with a worried face. He sat down next to you, waiting for an answer. 

"I have anxiety." You said. He looked at you, unsure of what to say.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He said, his hand intertwining with yours. 

"I was nervous, of course! I was scared of what you would think." You said.

"Hey, its ok. I wouldn't think of you in any bad way." Han said, pulling you close, A wave of relief washed over you. 

"Thank you for understanding. I love you." You said. 

"I love you too." 

Luke:  

You walked fast through the rain, heading to your apartment after a long day of training. You had been fighting a bad cold and it was very stressful having to walk in the pouring rain. You finally got to your apartment and walked inside, drying yourself off. You saw Luke in your bedroom sleeping. you got jealous that he got some sleep today and you didn't. You put on some comfy clothes and crawled into bed, careful not to wake him. Luck doesn't come easy. He of course, woke up.

"Oh hey babe." He said in a husky and sleepy voice. He turned over and wrapped his arms over you but you pushed them away.

"Don't Luke, im very sick." You said, turning to face away from him.

" oh. I didn't know. Im sorry babe. Do you need anything? " He asked you, his head on your shoulder. 

"Some sleep would be nice, Luke." You said, your eyes closing. 

"Ok babe. Im sorry. Goodnight. I love you." He said, kissing your head and turning back to his side. You then turned back over and cuddled into his side. He smiled, looking down at you.