Anakin Skywalker // smut

Ok, I was requested by @melody12004 to do an Anakin Skywalker smut. (Btw I'm so sorry this is like a day late some stuff got in the way lol) I have done smut before but I always get iffy. SO, WARNING, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT OR MENTIONS OF IT PLEASE DO NOT GO ON. If you are under the age of 13, don't read this lmao ok now that I got that out of the way onto the story ;)

You and Anakin were just arriving home after a really long day of training and other work related issues. Anakin had been very stressed lately and you could definitely notice by his long sighs and not getting enough sleep.

You opened the door to your shared home, entering the large space. Anakin shut the door and walked over to you. You looked up at him to study his disheveled look. He wrapped his arms around your waist and leaned down to kiss you passionately. This kids didn't feel like the rest though. It had a sense of urgency and lust. You finally knew what would make his stress levels go down. You.

You wrapped you arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He tightened his grip around your waist. You both pulled away after a few minutes.

"I love you so much." He said as your foreheads were pressed together. He backed you into the bedroom and pushed you down onto the large bed. Your body was aching for him. He crawled on top of you, lowering his head into your neck. He started kissing your neck softly, trying to find your sweet spot. He would go a little bit downward and start to kiss harder, biting down almost to leave a mark. You would softly moan as he would find your sweet spot in a matter of seconds. Your hands roamed his body, wanting his damn clothes off of him. You tugged at the seam of his tunic. His lips left your neck and he tore off his tunic, his bare chest and muscles hovering above you.

Since his shirt was off, yours had to go. He kissed you passionately, tugging at your tunic. You lifted your arms, allowing him to pull off your tunic, revealing your bare chest. He kept staring, his eyes full of lust.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he leant down and went to work on your breasts. His lips were heavenly on your breasts. You moaned his name as he went to work on the other one. Once he had done his work up there, he left a trail of kisses down your stomach and toward your core. Your breathing was getting faster as he slowly went lower. He kissed the insides of your thighs.

"Anakin...." You moaned as he licked a strip up your core. He started off slow and steady. You were loving this. After a little bit, he started going faster and adding a finger inside your core. You tilted your head back, the pleasure was incomprehensible. You moaned louder as he pleasured you endlessly. He added a second finger, curling his fingers inside of you. He was hitting the one spot you loved. You couldn't control your moans. Your back arched as the feeling of euphoria took over. You were so close until he stopped. You whined as he crawled back over you.

"I want to be inside of you when you cum." He said huskily. Your breath hitched as he lined himself up with your entrance. It wasn't your first time with him, so you weren't nervous. You were so ready.

He pushed himself in slowly, his grunts and your moans filled the room. He slowly moved in and out, gradually speeding up. Your hands scratched his back as he went faster and harder. You screamed his name as you were about to release.

"Ani, I'm close," you said as he went deeper.
"Me too babe." He said into your ear. He went his fastest and you couldn't hold on. You screamed as you released, him right after. He pulled out and fell right next to you.

"That, was amazing." You said. He smirked and kissed you passionately.

OMG this was so awkward to write but I think it's really good so enjoy this guys lol :)