Anakin Skywalker // fluff

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in like forever! A lot of school and family stuff has been going on and i'm getting really stressed out about it. I even have to speak in front of my whole school tomorrow in Chinese! ( yes I take Chinese at my school crazy right?! lol) And if you don't know a whole lot about me, I have extreme social anxiety so i'm nervous as hell for tomorrow. But that's off topic right now lmao. I will update as much as I can tonight guys! :) This was a request. :)

        You and Anakin had been together for a year and a half now. Today, you were taking him to your hometown of your home planet, Naboo. You felt like it was the right time to show him where you were born and what you used to do as a child. 

        You were wearing one of your favorite light blue gowns as you strolled with Anakin through the castle balcony. It was a beautiful day, so you were filled with joy that you got to wear that gown. You reached the edge of the balcony, looking over the fields of daisies and the sparkling river. 

        "I remember this place like it was just yesterday." You told Anakin as you stared at the moving water. You heard no reply. You looked over to see him just staring at you. 

        "What?" You asked him. He smiled.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." He said, running his hand up and down your bare back. 

"Oh yeah? Well don't get distracted Ani." You said giggling. He smiled as you brought his lips to yours. It was a slow and passionate kiss. You both pulled away after a minute.

"Come on, I want to show you something." You said, taking his hand and pulling him down the stone staircase.

You took him to the fields of daisies to show him the incredible view of the mountains. You both sat on a blanket, eating a basket of grapes.

"This view is amazing, truly." He exclaimed. You smiled.

"Best view i've ever seen. Well, besides you." You told him, smirking. He laughed. 

"Your the best view i've ever seen too." He said, leaning towards you and planting a small kiss on your lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He almost made it into a makeout sessionwhen you stopped him, giggling.

"Later, Ani." You said. He smirked and sat back up. You btoh ate a few more grapes until deciding to go back into the castle for your session. ;)

Haha had to end it that way lol. Sorry it's kinda short guys i couldn't think of a very good plot but hope you like it! And may the force be with you. Toodles!