he wants a family // part 1

Hello lovelies! 6K!! I am truly happy right now and i can't believe this book is going well! You guys are awesome :) I'm going to start doing QOTD because I want to know more about you guys! 

QOTD:  Favorite movie?

Anakin: 

You laid your head on Ani's chest, his hand running through your hair as you told him about your day. It was a very boring but fulfilled day and you had nothing else to talk about. You were in the middle of your speech when Ani spoke up.

"Y/N, would you ever want kids?" Anakin asked you, his hand stopped running through your hair.

"What?" You said, baffled at the sudden subject.

"I said, would you ever want kids in the future?" He said. You sat up and looked at him.

"I mean, yeah, " You started but he interrupted you.

"I want to start a family, Y/N. " He said, taking your hand in his. You sat there in front of him, unable to think of what to say. After a few seconds, your mouth turned into a smirk.

"When do you want to start?" You said, a small giggle escaping your lips. He grinned and pulled you close, kissing your lips. It was gonna be one crazy night.

Obi-Wan:

You stood in front of the sink washing the dishes after dinner. You were almost done when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You glanced down at the arms and immediately knew who it was. 

He started to kiss your neck but you turned around to see him.

"Someone is suddenly eager huh?" You said. He grinned.

"I have a question." He said. You tilted your head slightly.

"And what would that be?" You said.

"This is a big step but, I want to have a kid." He said slowly. Your eyes went wide as you heard him say kid. You smiled and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms tightly around you. He carried you upstairs, taking your answer as a yes.

Luke:

You sat at the dinner table as you had dinner with your family, Luke included. You were having a great time until your sister stood up at the table with her husband. 

"I have an announcement!" She said. You knew what she was going to say.

"We're pregnant!!" She exclaimed, her husband kissing her cheek. Everyone cheered and ran over to hug her and ask her questions. You were extremely happy for her, but you wished you could start a family.  You just weren't sure if Luke wanted to. You were listening to your sister's conversation when you felt a hand on your thigh. You looked over to see Luke. 

"I think it might be time." He said.

"Time for what?" You asked him. 

"To start a family." He said slowly. You smiled with joy. You couldn't believe he was agreeing with it. You leaned in closer to him.

"Then let's go." You said. He smirked and you both left the dinner early, ready for the romantic night that was awaiting. 

Han Solo:  

You and Han had just gotten back from a night out with each other. You both walked inside your home and shut the door. He pulled you close and kissed you passionately. You wrapped you arms around his neck as he wrapped his around your waist. You broke away for air after a minute.

"I think, i'm ready." Han said. 

"Ready for what?" You asked him.

"A family. I know how much you've been wanting to start one and I never brought it up but I think-" You cut him off by kissing him once more. 

"Then what are we waiting for?" You said, smirking. He smiled and carried you to your shared bedroom. 

That was part 1! I'm going to start making them in 2 parts because it takes a really long time to put all of them into one chapter and i am very busy at the moment but Ill make the other's soon! I hope you all enjoy these and have a wonderful day :)