he returns // han smut

Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been alive on here at all. I've basically been on a hiatus because so many things have been going on. I'll update about it in my updates book later but stress is finally gone and I have a lot of time to write now. So, this was a request from a while ago and he's the only Star Wars character I haven't done a smut for so yeah. Enjoy!

It had been a stressful day at the Resistance Base. You had been sitting at your station all day, desperate for Han to get back. They had sent him on a risky mission that you were extremely nervous for. He hadn't called in to the Base ever since he left.

It had been another hour, and you were anxious as hell. You were about to inform General Organa when you heard the blast doors from the ship deck opening. You ran as fast as you could to the deck.

You arrived at the ship deck and a wave of happiness and relief washed over you as you saw the Millennium Falcon parked in the deck. And your happiness grew even more as you spotted the scruffy hair and the loud voice.

"Han!" You hollered to him from the stairs. His head immediately turned to where you were, his eyes lighting up at the sight of his lady. You ran down the steps and into his strong arms, him tightly squeezing you.

"I'm so glad you're alive." You said as he set you down on the ground, his arms still wrapped around you.

"Haha, me too. I missed you Lady." He said, planting a sweet kiss to your lips. He managed to make the kiss deeper but you stopped him. You knew what he wanted. Some well deserved alone time.

"Somewhere else would be a good idea don't ya think?" You told him, giggling. He winked and gripped your hand, leading you to his bunker.

Once the door was locked and privacy was upon you both, you fell back on to the bed, his body crawling over yours, lips immediately attaching to yours. His hands roamed the sides of your body, slightly pulling at any inch of fabric. That was his signal that he wanted you out of those clothes.

You paused the make out session and sat up to pull off the loose shirt you were wearing. You're lingerie exposed, Han admired you're beautiful body. His lips went straight for the valley of your breasts. Your head fell back, allowing him more access to your chest. His mouth was like heaven to you.

"Man, how did I get so lucky?" He said between kisses down your chest. His hand wrapped around to your back to unclasp your bra. He threw it across the room and continued to do his work. Once he was done, he tugged your pants and underwear off as quick as possible, managing to take off all of his clothes in the process. Before he went down there, you pulled him up and passionately kissed him once more.

"Maybe it's your turn to feel the pleasure I feel." You told him. Him still hovering above you, your hand roamed down to his length and started stroking slowly. His eyes closed, enjoying the amazing pleasure you were giving him. Soft moans would escape his lips. As you started to wrap your hand around him, going faster with every move, he moaned your name loudly. Eventually, you went fast enough that he came. Moaning your name loudly, a few profanities following.

"Now it's your turn." He said. He lined himself up at your entrance and slowly pushed himself in. Both of you moaned at the feeling. He started with a slow pace, the pleasure slowly creeping up.

"Han, move faster." You told him. He accepted your request and picked up the pace, moans and grunts escaping both of your lips. He started going even faster, and faster, causing you to scream his name and tug at his hair. A few more thrusts and you both came at once. He fell down next to you, his arm around the front of your waist.

"I really missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." You told him. He planted a kiss to your forehead and you both fell asleep in each other's arms.