new years //

ok so I know that we are not so sure that they celebrate holidays like ours but its new years so i thought it was a great idea! and by the time this uploads it will already be 2016 so HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! And i might actually not do playlists because you guys might not like the song and it is very hard to find a good song so the rest of my imagines might not have playlists :/

Anakin: 

You stood on your apartment balcony as the sky turned to dark. It was New Years Eve, 4 minutes until midnight. You were always hoping to have a new years kiss. You had a certain lover, Anakin, but you didn't think he would swing by to even take the chance. You were watching the clock tick by until you heard something fly near your building. You turned around to see Anakin on your porch. Your heart fluttered with joy at the sight of him. He strode over to you and wrapped his arms around you. You were so happy to be in his arms. You looked at the clock. 30 seconds!

"Anakin! 30 seconds till midnight!" You said with joy. He smiled and kept his arm around you as you both looked on to the city at everyone celebrating downtown. You heard the ticking.

10....9....8....7....6....5....4....3....2.........

1!

Happy New Year! You were about to cheer when Anakin pulled you close by the waist and kissed you passionately. You were shocked at first but then gave in. It was the best moment of your life, a kiss, the city fireworks, everything was perfect. You both pulled away for air after a few moments. You both stared at each other for a bit. 

"That was..amazing." You said. He smiled.

"Best kiss of my entire life." He said. He brought you close as you both watched the city glow. 

Luke: 

You sat at home, alone, waiting for Luke to get back from training. He had been gone almost all day and it was New Years! You were desperate to have your first new year's kiss with him but you were scared he wouldn't be home in time. It was about 11:50. He had 10 minutes to get home or it won't happen the way you dreamed it would. You even had drinks out and everything. 

You waited and waited, it was now 11:57. You started panicking, worried something happened to him or he wasn't gonna be home at all. Time kept going by until it was 11:59. About 60 seconds until midnight. You saw the seconds counting down. You were about to cry until you heard the door bust open with Luke, standing with a worried face. 

"Am I in time? I'm so sorry Y/N I was going as-" He started to rant but the clock struck midnight as he was talking. You pulled him by his collar and kissed him passionately. He brought you closer and deepened the kiss. You both pulled away after about 1 minute. You both smiled to each other.

"Perfect timing." You said. You both kissed each other once more and spent your night cuddled up together enjoying each other's presence. 

Han-Solo: 

It was New Years Eve, and you and Han were having an argument. He had been getting very mad lately because he was having a lot of problems with the Millennium Falcon and he kept accidentally taking his anger out on you. He was doing that exactly now. You tried to explain to him that he needs to calm down and stop taking it out on you but that just made him even more angry. You didn't know what to do and you were starting to get very overwhelmed. You were scared that he wasn't going to get any better and you wouldn't have a happy moment at midnight. Han glanced at the clock. 11:59. You could here some people outside counting down till midnight.

8....7....6....5....4....3...2

Han quickly ran over to you and kissed you deeply. You were shocked but relieved at the same time. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around you. You both pulled away for air after a while.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I didn't want to argue it's just," He started to talk but you shushed him.

"It's ok. I'm just happy I got the new years kiss I always wanted." You said. He smiled and kissed you once more. Best New Years yet.

Obi-Wan: 

You and Obi-Wan were having a great night so far. You were making jokes, eating food, and just having a great time on New Years. No one was around to distract you and you had each other for yourselves. You both were playing around and neither of you were paying attention to the clock, which just so happened to be counting down 1 minute before midnight. Right now, Obi-Wan was on top of you tickling you. You both were so immersed in the moment, laughing and yelling at him to stop. Obi-Wan stopped tickling you and looked over at the clock, finally noticing the time.

"What is it?" You asked him, sitting up about to look over to where he was looking.

"Happy New Year." He said smirking. He leaned down kissed your lips. You smiled against the kiss and pulled him down closer. You were so happy to have him with you tonight.  You both pulled away for air.

"Thank god you looked at the clock." You said laughing. He smiled and kissed your forehead. 

Ok these took me frickin forever guys but i promised I would have one up today so yeah! I just thought this was so cute lol. And im sorry Obi-Wan's is so short but i just thought that idea was cool :) Anyway, hope you guys had a great New Years and Happy 2016!!!!