reunited part 2 //

Hey guys :) sorry i didn't update last night, some family business got in the way. BUT IT"S SNOWING IN KENTUCKY GUYS IM SO HAPPY :)

Han Solo:  

Han leaving on a mission was hard for you to take. Not only were you worried for him, but you hated sleeping alone and practically being alone. Today he was supposed to return and you were filled with joy once his ship flew in. He ran out of the ship and straight to you.

"Y/N!" He yelled as he wrapped his arms around your waist, slightly picking you up off the ground and setting you back down. He gave you a kiss to the nose.

"I'm so glad your back." You said with a smile.

"Me too." He said . You both hugged once more and enjoyed the rest of your day together.

Kylo Ren:

Kylo had been gone for a while now and you were growing impatient and worried. He also got done with things quick and you couldn't imagine something going wrong. But something did. He apparently had gotten injured by an enemy and couldn't walk. You were baffled that he got hurt for how powerful he is. But it apparently happened. That being said, and emergency ship had to fly in and get him and send him back home. You were eager for him to be back but nervous of his state. He arrived in a short amount of time and you ran toward the open doors of the ship.

"Kylo? Are you ok?" You asked with a worried tone as he laid on a medical bed. He turned his head slightly to see you.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Just a medium incision it's not a big deal." He said ina low and raspy voice. He seemed very exhausted.

"I'm just glad your ok." You said. He cupped your face and brought your lips to his. Your hands held his face as your lips moved in sync. You pulled away after a few seconds. 

"Well, i'm gonna go and help some of the crew while they help your leg. I'll see you soon." You told him, your hand in his.

"Ok. Love you!" He said. Your hands parted as you started walking away.

"Love you too!" You said. as you walked down the small steps of the ship.

Poe: 

You stood in the ship bay as you waited for Poe to arrive. He had been gone a very long time and you certainly missed him. His ship flew in around 1:30 and you were jumping with joy. He walked out of his x-wing and you ran straight to him. He wrapped his arms around you as you both kissed passionately. 

"I missed you so much Y/N." He said, his forehead pressed to yours.

"I missed you too." You said. You kissed once more. You both pulled away after about a minute. 

"So, tell me everything!" You said as you both started walking down the hall.

Obi-Wan:  

Obi-Wan had been gone for quite some time on a important training somewhere far away from the city. He returned today and were were beaming with happiness. You were currently at home, waiting for his arrival. You heard a knock on the front door and you heart was beating a mile a minute. You opened and quickly to reveal Obi-Wan with a bouquet of roses. 

"Obi-Wan!" You said with happiness. He smiled and kissed your lips. He shut the door behind him and handed you the roses. 

"For my beautiful princess." He said with a smirk.

"Obi-Wan, these are beautiful! Thank you." You said with a smile. You set them in a vase full of water on the dining table. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in for yet another kiss. This one had a sense of urgency though. It seemed as if he needed you more than anything.

"I missed you with all my heart Y/N. Being away that long, im not really used to." He said with a small laugh. You had a sly smile on your face as he brought you close, his head buried in your neck. You were so happy he was back.