Luke Skywalker // smut

Hey guys :) so it's kinda hard for me to write because I broke two of my fingers today in basketball lmao clumsy me again so if there are any mistakes is my writing you'll know why :/ but Gosh it's just smut after smut isn't it? Lmao but that's not a problem with me 😇👌🏼 LUKE SMUT AHEAD!!

        You stood in the ship deck, waiting for Luke to arrive after an extremely long mission. He had been gone for so long, you were excited and anxious at the same time to see him. It had been about an hour of waiting until his ship finally flew in. Your stomach was doing flips and he walked out of the ship, his blonde hair and black suit walking towards you. You ran up to him and jumped into his arms as he spun you around in the air. He set you down, cupping you checks and kissing you passionately. His lips were longing for yours after his mission. Your arms went around his neck as he deepened the kiss. You both pulled away after about a minute.

        "I missed you so much Y/N." He said as you both stood, embracing each other. "I missed you more Luke." You told him. After hugging each other once more. You both decided to leave the ship deck, walking and talking about how him mission went. You then headed to your shared apartment.

       You opened the door to the spacious living area and shut it behind the both of you. He put his arms around you once more and brought you close, sealing the space between your lips. His kiss had a sense of urgency and need. He was desperate for you, as you were to him. Your arms went around his neck; you tugged at the hairs of the back of his head. He backed you both into your bedroom, slowly shutting the door behind you both, his lips still on yours. You had missed him so much and having him this close to you once more made you feel like the happiest woman alive. He pulled away from you slowly, his forehead against yours, staring into your soft eyes.

"I want to show you how much you mean to me tonight." He said in a meaningful and husky tone. You were in complete shocked and ecstasy knowing that he wants you. You pulled him close and kissed him roughly. He laid you down on the large bed, crawling on top of you. His hands slowly roamed your body. He wasn't the type for rough and fast love making. He liked it slow and passionate. Your breathing quickened as he leaned his head down to the crook of your neck, softly kissing your neck. He slowly starting going a bit farther down your neck, immediately finding your sweet spot. You moaned as he started making small bite marks, marking you as his.

"I need your suit off, now." You whispered to him, your hands roaming his sculpted muscles through his suit. His lips left your neck as he sat up, ripping off the suit quickly and diving back down to your body. "The only way to make it fair is if yours is off too." He whispered to you. You smirked and sat up, pulling off your top and letting him pull off your pants. Both of yours guys clothes were strewn across the room one by one until you were left in your undergarments, as was he. Your hands were roaming his bare arms and chest as his lips softly kissed your skin on your chest. He went lower, kissing the top of your breasts. You say up and let his hand go to your back, unclasping the undergarment and throwing it across the room. He stared at your breasts for a moment before leaning down to kiss them.

"You...are....so.....perfect...." He said in between kisses. He went to work on your breasts, making you moan his name. After a bit, his lips trailed down to just above your core. His hands moving softly across your thighs, spreading your legs slowly. You were a bit nervous, hoping he couldn't tell. But he could sense it of course.

"Don't be nervous baby." He said, caressing your thighs. You were melting under his touch and his words. He lowered his head in between your legs, softly kissing your clit. You sucked in a short breath as he started licking and sucking your clit. Your back arched a bit as he went a bit harder. You felt your eyes roll back, it was almost like you were in heaven. You and never felt something so heavenly in your entire life. He started using his tongue, that almost sent you over the edge. You moaned out his name, his grip on your hips tightening a bit. He went even faster, the pleasure was unbearable. You came soon after, moaning his name loudly. He lifted his head back up to kiss you once more.

"I need you inside of me Luke." You said to him. He looked at you for a moment before pulling off his boxers. He leaned in close to you.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked you slowly. You looked him straight in the eyes.
"Yes Luke." You told him, kissing him roughly. He positioned himself in your entrance and slowly slid in, making sure to not go too far. It hurt a bit at first, tears brimming your eyes. He kissed you once more.
"It won't hurt soon babY. I promise." He whispered into your ear. He slid in and out slowly a few times, the pain still there. You kept your tears hidden as the pain slowly started to fade away, pleasure taking over. He still went a bit slow, keeping his pace. "Faster." You told him, beckoning him to move faster. He sped the pace up, kissing your neck as he made love to you. The pleasure was amazing.

The room was filled with your moans and his groans, I guess you could say love was definitely in the air. He made the pace go the fastest he could, you both experiencing the best pleasure of your lives.

"I'm so close Luke," you whispered to him, the knot in your stomach growing stronger.
"Me too baby." He said. His hand intertwined with yours above your head. After a few more thrusts, you both came, the euphoria was insane. You both moaned each other's names loudly, riding your highs out. He pulled out and fell next to you, running a hand through his hair.

"I love you so much." He said, kissing your forehead.
"I love you too Luke." You said, kissing his lips once more.

OML It took me forever to write this but I mean, omg these are so awkward to write yet you guys love them lol hope you all enjoy this one! Obi-Wan is up next!! Goodnight my lovelies!