reunited part 1 //

Hey guys! SO the reason this says part 1 is that im only gonna do a few of the characters and then part 2 will be the rest of the characters. 

Luke: 

You sat up in bed on your home planet Tatooine as another day was arising. Luke would be at your side but he has been on a certain mission for a very long time. He left about 2 months ago. It sound unreal but he had to go to many different places across the galaxy. He would check in on you through a radio alot but you still cried yourself to sleep being alone so much. You just wanted him back. You were in the kitchen making some breakfast when you got so lost in your thoughts about losing him. Tears were down your cheeks. You tried to keep yourself calm but it wasn't working. You finished breakfast, tears still flowing. You were about to eat when you heard a knock at the door. You opened it slowly and couldn't believe your eyes. Luke. 

"Miss me?" He said grinning. You smiled with joy as you ran up to embrace him. You hugged him as tightly as you possibly could. You pulled away after a bit, his hands cupped your face. 

"Have you been crying Y/N?" He asked you, noticing you tear stained cheeks.

"Oh, um, I thought I was never going to see you again." You told him. He pulled you close and kissed your forehead. 

"Well i'm back now and you have nothing to worry about." He told you, smiling. 

Anakin: 

On Coruscant, you walked into the station where all the ships were being flown in and out. It had been about 3 weeks since Anakin left and he was scheduled to return today. You walked down a flight of steps and saw his ship fly in. You got butterflies in your stomach.

His ship came to a stop and the door opened. Anakin walked out and saw your figure standing a few feet away. He grinned and ran to you. He embraced you, spinning you in the air. 

"I missed you so much Y/N." He said, his arms still around you.

"I missed you too." You said. He pulled away a bit, arms still connected, and kissed your lips passionately. You smiled into the kiss, so glad to have him back.

Finn: 

You stood outside the Resistance base, twiddling your thumbs. You were waiting for Finn to return from a small mission on Jakku. You really missed him even though he hasn't been gone too long. 4 weeks exactly. 

You stood in that exact same spot for about 45 minutes until you saw a ship flying in. Butterflies were erupting in your stomach. The ship landed and Finn came out, you catching his eye. He grinned and walked over to you.

"Finn!" You said and jumped into his arms. He embraced you tightly and kissed your cheek. 

"I missed you." He said, his arms around your waist.

"I missed you more." You said smiling. He grinned and gave you a small peck on the lips. 

Ok I know that i only did 3 but I have got to catch up on some school stuff but I promise part 2 will be up tomorrow! Love you guys! :)