how you sleep //

Anakin: Anakin always felt like he had to protect you when you slept. He always has a arm draped over you or holding you to his chest. He has to have some contact of some sort to know that you are safe. But he would always make sure not to suffocate you haha. He would also give you a kiss on the forehead every  time before you both fell asleep. 

Obi - Wan: You and Obi-Wan always fell asleep facing each other. You both would talk for an hour until you fell asleep. You would talk about, really, anything. How your day went, worries and hopes, life in the future, etc. You're conversation would grow quieter as you both were falling asleep. He would have his arms around your waist as sleep took over your bodies. 

Luke:  Luke would cuddle you forever if he could. You two would always spoon, him being the big spoon. His arms wrapped around your waist with his head resting on your shoulder. He'd leave kisses along your neck while you played with his fingers. It was usually a silent time for you, winding down after a long day.

Han Solo:  Han loved his sleep. He'd pull you on top of him, and wrap his arms around you. You'd rest your head on his bare chest, listening to his heartbeat. He'd sleepily mumble things to you. Han would never be able to sleep unless he let you know how much he loved you.