A/N & Obi-Wan // smut

Hey guys. If you have been wondering why updating has been extremely slow, read my thoughts book! If you guys have any questions about anything or wondering why I'm
not updating a lot, you will find out there. Anyway, this has been requested a lot so I'm finally doing it! God I'm going to hell 😇😂 enjoy! So as I always warm you guys, SMUT AHEAD!

Today was your 21st birthday. You were anticipating this day for so long and it was finally here! You were excited because 21 is that milestone age really, where your finally old enough to truly be who you want to be. You were open to so many possibilities in the world, which was fun but also scary at the same time.

Time skipped fast throughout the day, Obi-Wan, your boyfriend, woke you up with a delicious breakfast just for you, and a small present to go along with it. It was a promise ring type thing. It was silver, small but delicate designs carved into the band. In the center, your glowing birthstone shone with a beautiful shimmer of light. Your were overwhelmed with joy at the sight of it. You wrapped your arms around Obi-Wan and kissed his lips tenderly.

As the day went on, you got dressed for the day and went out with a few friends for a day of sight seeing. You were lucky today. It was your one out of 25 days off of work this year. You had so much time to do whatever you wanted of course.

After sightseeing, it was close to dinner time. I obi Wan promised you that he would take you to your favorite restaurant of course. You dressed nicely and put on your promise ring from him. Your dinner was nice. Lovely entrées, delicious desserts, and a charming date.

But the night was what you were awaiting most. Obi-Wan said he had a surprise for you at home after dinner. You weren't exactly sure what it was going to be, but he had this deep and seductive tone in his voice when he told you. It might've been a hint at what the surprise was, you thought.

You opened the door to your home with Obi-Wan following close behind. He shut the door and wrapped his arms around you from behind, leaning his head down to softly kiss your neck. You smiled, leaning your head the other way to give him more room. His lips trailed up your neck, across your jaw, and finally meeting at your soft lips. He turned you so your body faced him, backing you into the wall slowly. Your arms snaked around his neck, deepening the kiss. You pulled away to catch your breath.

"I thought you had a surprise for me." You told him, smirking.

"Just wait." He said smirking. You giggled as he picked you up and carried you to your shared bedroom, placing you on the bed and crawling on top of you.

He discarded his robe, leaving his bare, toned chest right in front of you. Your hands roamed his chest as he leant down to kiss you once more.

"If my tops off," he said, playing with the hem of your tunic.

"So is yours." He whispered. You smirked and sat up so he could pull the tunic over your head. He threw it across the room, his eyes roaming your chest with lust.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He asked, leaning down to kiss the valley of your breasts. You smiled at him.

His hand slid behind your back to unclip your bra, but you froze as his hand started moving towards your back.

"Everything ok darling?" He asked you, pulling away from your lips with a worried expression, sensing your nervousness.

"I'm, kinda....self-conscious." You said in a soft tone.

"Darling," he started, his hands roaming your body.

"You have nothing to be self-conscious about. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life. And nothing will change that. No one, will change that." He said, kissing your body between sentences. He looked back up at you. Your lips caught his and pulled him closer to you. His hand crawled back to your bra, unclasping it as fast as he could. The garment fell the the floor, the cold air hitting you like a wave.

"My god, your so beautiful." He said with lust and urgency evident in his voice. Relief washed over you as his lips fell straight to your breasts. He went to work on your breasts; the feeling he was giving you was amazing. A soft moan escapes your lips as his hands came into the process. After about a minute of exploring your breasts, his head came back up to yours, kissing you passionately. His hands fell to your hips, pulling softly at the hem of your pants. You allowed him to pull your pants off, throwing them to the floor to join the rest of the garments.

He slid your panties off in one quick movement. His lips left yours as one hand held his body up, the other sliding down to your throbbing center. 

"I believe you are going to enjoy this, my love." He whispered to you, his hand slowly sliding down between your folds. Your body shivered at his touch. Your head fell back as he pressed his hand hard against your center.

He slid one finger into you, moving in and out slowly at first. He gradually picked up speed and added a second finger. The feeling of euphoria was creeping up slowly. Your moans were uncontrollable. He loved watching you like this, withering under his touch.

He picked up speed, curling his fingers inside of you. A high pitched moan escapes your lips, your back arching a bit. You could feel yourself growing closer and closer.

His name escapes your lips as euphoria took over your body. You came against his fingers, your body fell back onto the bed softly as the pleasure slowly faded. Obi removed his fingers from your core and fell next to you. Your breathing was fast and rhythmic near his.

"Was this my surprise?" You said, smiling.

"Why yes, it was." He told you, softly kissing your lips.

"Well I loved it." You said breathlessly.

SMUTTY SMUT SMUT GOSH ITS EVERYWHERE GOD DANG