Poe Dameron // smut

ok I swear this is the last smut I have to get through all of them lmao and then it will go back to peaceful fluff!! (Even though smut is legit amazing)

You lied down with your eyes closed in bed as the night drifted off. You hadn't been getting the best sleep lately and you were hoping to get some tonight. You were slowly drifting off to sleep when you heard your bedroom door softly open and close. The soft pitter patter of feet came closer to your bed and you felt a weight dip down next to you. A hand slid around your waist and lips were on your neck. You knew exactly who it was.

"Poe, not now." You said in a sleepy tone, pushing his hands off of you but his strength pushing you back.

"But I need you, Y/N." Poe said, his voice scratchy from sleep. It kind of turned you on.

You sighed and turned to face him, his eyes halfway open. He smirked at you, turning you over on your back and crawling on top of you, his lips landing on yours. You giggled as his hands slowly caressed your body. You decided that sleep didn't matter at the moment.

Your arms slid around his neck, pulling at the hairs on the back. He grunted, you knew he loved it when you did that. His lips left yours and slid down your neck, immediately finding your sweet spot. A slight moan escaped your lips as he softly bit down. His hands caressed your thighs, enjoying the feeling of ever so soft skin. His hands went back up to pull at the hem of your night gown, the silky material sliding up your waist. He pulled it off of you and threw it across the room, the cold air hitting you like a wave. He sat on top of you, admiring your bare naked body.

"God, I am so lucky to have found you." He said leaning down to kiss the valley of your breasts. His lips trailed down your chest and slowly down your stomach. You smirked as he stopped right above the waistline of your panties. He pulled them off in a swift move and threw them with your nightgown. He was about to start when you stopped him.

"What about your clothes?" You asked him, smirking. He grinned and pulled off his clothes in a few seconds, leaving them with the rest. You bit your lip as his body was a heavenly sight. He leaned up and kissed your lips passionately.

"I need you, now." You told him. You were a bit impatient when it came to sex with Poe. But he also loved it when you said that.

He lined himself up at your entrance and slowly slid himself in, the feeling was already extreme pleasure. He paused for a moment before slowly moving inside of you. He gradually picked up the pace over time, kissing your neck while doing so. He made you feel so good.

"Oh god Poe..." You said as his pace increased. All you could hear were his groans and your moans. You felt the pull in your stomach, telling yourself that you were close.

"Harder babe." You managed to speak out. He went harder and harder until you felt yourself give out. The euphoria was amazing. You moaned his name loudly as he moaned yours. He fell next to you after riding out your highs.

"Sorry if I woke you up." He said smirking.

"I don't care." You said kissing him once more.

OK I KNOW IS TILL HAVE TO WRITE HAN SMUT BUT I WILL AFTER A FEW FLUFF CHAPTERS THIS IS TOO MUCH LMAO TOODLEs!!