he gets overprotective // part 1

Luke: You were hanging with some friends at a small get together when a guy comes up to you, a friend of one of your friends. He started to get close to you, and I mean a little too close, trying to touch your face and bring you in. Luke noticed and grabbed the guys shirt collar from the back, pulling him off of you. 

Luke got close to his face. "Touch her again and you won't see the light of day again." Luke told the guy. Luke let go of the man's collar and the man walked off, knowing he had to mind his own business.

"Luke, calm down." You told him as he was a bit tense. 

"He could've hurt you. Or even worse, "  he was about to go on when you stopped him.

"Hey, you are the only guy I would ever let near me like that ok?" You told him, intertwining your hands together. He sighed, looking into your eyes. You gave him a soft kiss on the lips and you two stayed near each other the whole party.

Anakin:  Anakin was almost always overprotective when it came to your training. He would always get scared that you would hurt yourself. You would always scold him when he said things like that. You knew you could take care of yourself. you were in the training room as of right now, training of course. 

Today, you wanted to train by yourself with one of your guns. You were a jedi, but you had to learn the specifics of a gun too. You were shooting at a few targets when Anakin walked into the room. 

"Why are you training by yourself Y/N?" He asked you. You didn't tell him you were because you knew he wouldn't let you.

"I sometimes need my space Ani. I don't need you to watch over me all the time." You told him. You shot another shot at the target but the gun was a bit powerful, falling out of your hand and onto your foot after the shot was blown. You hissed in pain and sat down as the gun hit your foot. Anakin ran to your side.

"See? You can't control yourself when your alone." He told you as you held your foot. 

"Really? Maybe I can't control myself when you distract me!" You scolded him.

"You are too overprotective Ani when it comes to training. Can't you just give me a chance?" You told him. 

Later that day, you sat in your shared bedroom wrapping your foot up. The gun had caused a severe cut in your foot and you had to wrap it up with gauze for a while. You heard footsteps come near the room and Anakin stood in the doorway. 

"What do you want?" You asked him, looking up at him. 

"I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't know you had felt that way about my teaching." He said. You stood up and wrapped your arms around him. Him doing the same. 

"It's ok. You just don't need to worry about me that much." You told him. He kissed your forehead.

"Well maybe I do." He said, smiling. 

Han Solo: 

You and Han were inside the Millennium Falcon, landing on the planet Endor for a mission. Han suggested that you stay in the ship and watch it while Chewie and Him go to investigate. You completely disagreed. You were strong and you knew you could handle it but Han didn't believe that. 

Han opened the door and was about to leave when you stopped him.

"You forgetting something?" You said. He looked at you weirdly.

"What am I forgetting?" He asked you. 

"Me of course!" You said, motioning your hands to yourself.

"Babe, you know i'm not letting you go. It's too dangerous." He told you. 

"Han, I can handle myself out there!" You raised your voice.

"Y/N, please don't. Not now." He said. You pointed to inside the ship. 

"Can we talk real quick?" You said. Han looked at Chewie and told him to wait there and watch out for any stormtroopers. You both went inside the ship.

"Why aren't you ever letting me go with you?" You asked him. 

"I can't let you I just can't! I can't let you get hurt." He said, raising his voice. 

"I won't get hurt! Why are you so overprotective? Why am I even with you on this ship if I don't get to help out?" You yelled.

"Because, you are my girlfriend and if I ever lost you, I don't know what I would do with myself if you died!" He said, stepping closer to you. 

You stood there, staring into his eyes. 

"I'm sorry for yelling. I just, can't let you get hurt." He said. 

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to make you angry. You should go. Chewie might need help." You said. 

He pulled you close and kissed you passionately. He pulled away after a minute. He grabbed your hand.

"You can come. But you have to stay with me alright?" He said. You smiled and ran out with him.

Obi-Wan: 

You and Obi, your husband, were at the bar late at night. It wasn't getting crazy and you were just having a peaceful, fun night with Obi. Obi went to the bathroom and you sat alone at the bar, slowly drinking your martini. You raised the glass to your lips when someone sat in front of you, not Obi-Wan.

"Umm, hi?" You said.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing here all by herse-" He started when his collar was pulled by Obi-Wan.

"She's not alone for your information." Obi said to the man. The man walked away and Obi sat back down, scooting closer to you and intertwining your hands. 

"Hey, its ok." You told him. You could tell he was angry.

"Your mine and only mine ok?" Obi said, getting closer to your ear. He grabbed you hand and pulled you both out of the bar and back home to prove his love. ;)