he wants a family // part 2

QOTD:  Favorite color?

Poe:

You stand with Poe outside of the Resistance base, watching the water flow through the stream. Your hands were intertwined, enjoying each other's presence. 

"I wonder what it would be like to have a child." Poe says softly, out of the blue. You look up at him, his face turned to yours.

"What? When did that come up?" You asked him.

"I know it's sudden but, I feel like we have been together long enough to, ya know, start a family?" Poe said, taking both of your hands. You stared at his eyes, trying to take in what he just said. 

"That is the best thing I've ever heard in my entire life!" You said, your voice higher with happiness. He smiled and picked you up, spinning you around. 

Finn: 

You were laying beside Finn in your shared bedroom, trying to fall asleep. Usually, when you both couldn't fall asleep, you both would just talk to each other until you did. And that was exactly what you were doing.

"Babe, have you ever considered, having a kid?" He said as he traced circles on your arm. You sat up on one arm.

"I mean, yeah i've always wanted to start a family. What are you trying to say?" You asked slowly.

"Maybe we should tr-" You immediately cut him off by kissing him passionately. He brought you close and took that as a yes.

Kylo Ren: 

You stood with Kylo in your home as you both stared out the large window in the main room. You slid your arms around him, embracing him tightly. He wrapped his arms around you, resting his head on yours.

"Space sure is beautiful huh?" You asked him as you stared at the stars.

"Yup. But not as beautiful as you." He said, pulling away slightly to look at you, a grin on his face. You giggled.

"Your so cheesy sometimes." You told him. He kissed your forehead. 

"I didn't want to bring this up so suddenly but something has been on my mind recently." He told you. 

"And what would that be?" You asked him.

"I want a kid." He said softly. You had a blank stare but then turned into a smile.

"Why didn't you just say so?" You said laughing. He smiled and picked you up, you wrapping your legs around him as he backed you both into the bedroom. ;)

these were so fun to write i swear lol :) but guys i am stuck at my dads restaurant right now and it's very busy so im probably going to die lol but im going to update my Kylo Ren fanfic today too so go check it out! Have a wonderful day peeps :)