he doesn't want you to go // part 1

Luke: you were about to get up out of bed in he morning when a strong hand pulled you back.
"Not yet it's too early." He said in a sleepy voice, pulling you close beside him. "I have to get ready Luke." You said trying to get up. But he just pinned you down closer to him. You smiled at him.

Anakin: " I love you so much." He said, kissing your forehead as you both stood near the door to his apartment, you about to leave.
"I don't think you should leave today. Stay with me, please." He said, pulling you towards him. "I can't stay, Ani." You said in a sorry tone.
"Yes you can." He said, leaning in closer and pressing his lips to yours.

Han Solo: "I am not allowing you to leave today." Han said, pulling you towards him away from the door. "Han, I'm sorry but I have to go." You said trying to pull out of his grasp but he pulled you even closer to him in a quick movement. "You, are not leaving." He said, smirking with one hand on your waist. You smiled at him and kissed his lips passionately.

Obi-Wan: You started pulling on your clothing when you heard a very tired Obi-Wan say "Do you really have to go?" He asked you in a husky but tired voice. You turned to him, smiling a bit. "Yes, I have to go. " you said, lying down next to him. He put his hand to your forehead. "Your head feels hot, I don't think your fit to leave." He said, pulling you closer to him. You giggled, kissing him passionately.

I wrote this during school guys lol I'm such a rebel hah :) QOTD: Favorite hobby?