Kylo Ren // smut

Written by the awesome EmySolo ! Follow her she's amazing!

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!

I walked into his room, as told, and sat patiently waiting for his arrival. I was never patient, so it was usually hard for me to sit with out doing anything at all. The worst thing was the silence. It was terrible. After waiting for the longest time, I got up and started looking around. I knew I was invading his privacy, but I was a little worried. What if he wasn't following the plans to lead him to the light side? The last thing to look at was the drawers. I was a little hesitant, thinking he might come in. But I took the risk and opened it. The first drawers were mainly clothes (of course, black) and mainly the rest were too. But the top one made me blush the hardest I have ever.
It was sex bondages.
Nervously, I picked up one of the bonds and held it. Why would he have these? Did he get these for me? I was stunned.
All the sudden, two arms wrapped around my waist making me gasp.
"I see you like them." Kylo whispered into my neck. His hot breath made me shutter. "I-I was just-" I said turning around quickly only to see a devilish smirk on his face. He lifted up my chin and came closer to my face. "I'm guessing you'd like to use them..." He purred at me. "No! I m-mean, I-I would- Well-" I struggled and caught my breath "Do we have anything planed for today...?" I asked nervous. "Not anymore." He said, instantly pulling me in for a long passionate kiss. He laid me down on the bed and we started stripping. He pulled off my shirt and started kissing all the way down to my waist line. We were fully undressed and he got the bonds. He strapped me down and it was far more uncomfortable then I expected. Lastly he put on a blindfold over my eyes.
I was very scared. I honestly didn't know what to expect. I could feel his breath between my legs making me shutter once again. He slowly crawled on top of me, starting to leave love bites down my neck, making me softly Moan. He smirked against my neck and he grasped onto my hips. He licked up my neck to my lips and kissed me. I kissed back willingly. He let go and got off me which made me confused.
Then I heard his saber turn on.
I panicked. It was a trick! "K-kylo!" I said worried. He got on top of me which was making me scared out of my mind. Slowly, he lightly put his light saber on my stomach, making a burn mark. I screamed in pain, but he quickly covered my mouth. He then did it on my collar, which hurt worse. He then put the saber away and kissed the burn mark, throwing the saber on the floor. "W-why did you d-do that?" I whimpered. "To show that you are mine." He said and kissed me. So he branded me? Why would he need to do that? Then he let go and breathed for a second. He then grabbed my hips and pushed into me. I moaned and gripped on to the sheets. I couldn't even tell how long he was but I think he was more than decent. He pushed in and out and slowly started picking up the pace making me moan louder as he hit my g-spot. I could hear him grunting most of the time and he tightened his grip on my hips. Finally he pulled out. We were panting like dogs. He released and I felt the warm web like substance go on my stomach and face. He unstrapped me and got on top of me, slowly taking off my blind fold. He smirked and laid down next to me, pulling the covers over us. He pulled me closer, spooning me. "Wasn't that fun?" He said softly into my ear. "Very." I said. He chuckled.
"Maybe tomorrow we could go for round two." He whispered in my ear, smirking.
I blushed and grinned slightly "Probably." I said chuckling.
"That's my girl." He said and kissed my neck.
"I love you."
"I love you too."