Han Solo Imagine ///

This imagine is for the lovely DanielaDeGminis :) Hope you like it!

 You walked slowly throughout Jabba's Palace, trying to be as quiet as possible. You were disguised, but one move could reveal your identity. You walked slowly down a pair of steps, looking around corners to see if anyone was around. You looked forward and found what you were looking for. Han Solo, frozen in carbonite. Even just looking at his frozen body made you want to cry. You stayed quiet and calm as you walked over to the control panel to unfreeze him, pressing the second button and twisting a few knobs. You stepped back a bit and watched as his body came into view. 

He fell out of the carbonite and onto the ground, his body cold and wet. You knelt down and picked his body up, setting him up. He looked upon you, not knowing that you were under the suit. 

"You need to relax." You told him, his body shaking in your arms. "You're free of the carbonite." 

"I can't see." Han said, blinking his eyes a few times. "You're eyesight will return in time." You said. 

"Where am I?" He asked. "Jabba's Palace." You told him. He turned his head slightly to face you.

"W-Who are y-you?" He asked, staring at your mask. You pulled the mask off to reveal yourself. 

"Someone who loves you." You said. He was relieved to hear your voice. He softly said your name as you pulled him close to kiss him. His hand on your arm, keeping himself stable. 

"I gotta get you out of here." You told him, bringing him to a standing position. 

I ended it here because the rest is just Jabba scolding Han and stuff and this part is just adorable! I hope you liked it DanielaDeGminis! I will update again sometime tonight or tomorrow guys. Bye! :)