Luke Skywalker // fluff

This was a request :)

        Your eyes opened to the singing birds through your windows. You turned your head to the clock, 6:00 in the morning. You sighed as you happily knew you had a few more hours to sleep. You looked over to see Luke sound asleep. His hair is a mess, his breathing is slow and quiet. You stared at him for a bit, his bare chest moving up and down as he slept peacefully. Honestly, he looked amazingly handsome when he was sleeping. You were lost staring at him until you noticed that one of his eyes was open, watching you. 

        "Whatcha staring at?" He said to you in a sleepy tone. You smiled.

        "You." You said. You scooted closer to him, throwing your arm across his chest. He wrapped his arm around you, cuddling you close to his chest. You loved these peaceful lazy morning with him. You felt like you had nothing to worry about. You also enjoyed the time you had with Luke. 

        "Do you think we should get up?" You asked him, tilting your head up to look into his eyes. 

"Nope." He said. He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead. You smiled up at him and rested your head on his chest. You stayed like that for a while until it was actually time to wake up. You slipped out of Luke's grasp and walked downstairs to make some breakfast. You were turning on the stove and opening cabinets when you felt arms wrap around you waist from behind. You smiled and turned around to see Luke. You cupped his face with your hands and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms tighter around your waist and deepened the kiss. You pulled away after about a minute. 

"Don't push me too close to the stove it's on." You said giggling. He smiled and kissed your cheek. He pulled his arms away from your waist, sitting down at the bar counter in your shared kitchen. You made a nice breakfast for you and Luke. You set both plates down in front of you both, Luke immediately starting to chow down the food. You smiled, knowing he loved when you made breakfast. You were eating your pancakes when you felt something cold touch your nose. You scrunched your nose up and noticed that Luke had put whip cream on your nose; classic. You grinned at him and chased him down with whip cream in your hand, finally catching him on the floor and tapping his nose with it. You both were a laughing mess as you sat on top of him in the hallway. He wiped the whip cream off your nose, you doing the same to him. You leaned down and kissed him once more, knowing that you truly knew you loved him. 

I tried making this as fluffy as possible and I think it turned out pretty good! Tell me what you guys think in the comments! Toodles!