you have a nightmare //

AUTHORS NOTE! I'm going to start putting Kylo Ren, Finn, and Poe in my preferences so yay!!

Finn:

           It was around midnight. You were alone, walking home. You couldn't remember where you were coming from. You heard noises around you, rustling in the bushes, footsteps running. You thought it was just crazy kids or animals. You thought wrong. You looked behind you once more. What you saw was utterly terrifying. Shadows, taller than yourself with glowing eyes. Skinny, a little too skinny. It was so confusing to you. What they were and why they wanted you. They started to come after you, fast. You ran with all the energy in your body, going who knows where. You turned a corner, more of them blocking your path. You tried to turn a different way, another few blocking that way. You were trapped. They came at you with a fast pace as you covered your head with your hands, screaming.

You quickly say up in your bed, sweating and small tears down your face. You heard movement next to you as Finn got up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked you, his arm behind you, sitting his body up. "...." Was all you said. Tears were slowly going down your face but you weren't crying. You were just staring.

"Y/N? Babe?" He asked, worried. He swept a hand past your face, you looked over at him.

"What's wrong love?" He asked.

"I had probably t-the w-worst nightm-mare ever." You said, your voice shaking. Finn wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close, speaking softly in your ear telling you it was ok. Telling you he loves you and that he wouldn't let anyone or anything hurt you.

Obi-Wan-

It was a peaceful day on Coruscant. You were in the fields enjoying a perfect day. But quickly, in about 20 minutes, a storm starts to roll in. You thought it was nothing. You thought you could dance in the rain. Not this one. A tornado started to spiral down about 5 miles away from you. It was unbelievable. The roaring sound came closer as it spiraled toward you. You started to run, but the city went out of view. You were just in a field. No buildings or people in sight. You ran as fast as you could but the tornado was faster. You turned around and looked up. It was right behind you. You screamed at the top of your lungs.

"Y/N! Y/N!!!" Obi shook you as you kept screaming. You gasped and sat up. Obi sighed with relief as he knew you were out of your dream.

The scared feeling took over as you started to sob in Obi's arms. He rubbed your back soothingly as you let it all out. Natural disasters were one of your biggest fears and you couldn't handle it. You calmed down after a while.

"You ok?" He asked you, his hand taking yours. You nodded slowly. You both lie back down and you fell back asleep peacefully in his arms, knowing that you were safe.

Kylo:

A graveyard. The rain. The casket. Your mother. Gone forever. You saw the casket being lowered into the ground. You stood there wondering, why her? Why did your mother have to go? The funeral was over within an hour. Everyone was leaving. You turned around to look once more on your mothers grave. Tears ran down your cheeks. You calmed yourself down and looked back up at the graveyard. But something caught your eye. A woman, in white, standing at the back of the graveyard, staring at you. You walked a little closer to get a better look at the woman. It was your mother. You were shocked, scared, and confused. Tears were flowing at this point. You blinked once more and she was gone.