nightime surprise // part 1

hello beautiful people :) I'm updating once again so yay !

Luke: Your eyes were half open as sleep was almost taking over. It had been hard to sleep lately with Luke being gone so long. You were about to fall asleep when you felt a dip in the bed beside you. You turned over to see those luscious blonde locks and his beautiful face staring at you. You gasped and wrapped your arms around him, his wrapping tighter around your small frame. He laid down so you were on top of him. He sat up to kiss your lips passionately. It was an amazing feeling to have him back in your arms.

"I missed you so much baby." He told you, caressing your soft skin under your night shirt. You kissed him once more.

"I missed you more." You said.

Han: you were in the bathroom with your robe on getting ready for bed. You hated how quiet it would be at night without Han. He had been gone for quite a while on some stupid mission that he "had" to go on. He had been gone so many times that it made you a bit frustrated. You wee about to brush your teeth when you heard a noise from the bedroom. You froze with fear. You turned around and opened the door to the bedroom to see Han standing there with a rose in his hand. You covered your mouth in shock and ran into his arms. He hugged you as tightly as possible and peppered your neck with kisses. You pulled away a little bit to kiss his lips. His hands caressed your cheeks as you both kissed.

"I love you." He said.

"I know."

Anakin: You were in the kitchen, surprisingly at midnight. You were having a lot of trouble falling asleep so you decided to make some tea to try and calm your stress. You felt the warm liquid run down your throat as you felt arms wrap around your waist. You almost spilled the tea (omg gay reference lmao) as you turned around to see Anakin. You eyes burned with tears as you pulled him close to you. His lips landed on yours as you both hugged as tight as possible.

"I'm so glad your back Ani." You said, a tear falling down your face. Anakin wiped it away with his thumb.

"Me too Princess." He said.

Obi-Wan:

You stood on the long balcony of your home as the sun was setting. You were feeling extremely sad at the moment, Obi-Wan just wouldn't escape your mind. You felt a tear roll down your cheek as you quickly wiped it away. You were about to go inside when you saw a figure in the doorway. It was your beloved husband.

"Obi-Wan!" You yelped as you ran into his arms.

His arms wrapped around you as the stars were shining in the sky.

"I missed you so much babe." He said to you.

"I missed you too." You said, planting a soft kiss on his lips.