show me where // poe dameron

Hey y'all. Man, it's been a while. Almost over a year! I'm so sorry for being absent with this account and everything but I'm back! (Haha you're back when the new stars wars is out how funny) I know, I know, but it's also because I finally figured out how to get back into this account, which was what the problem was overall. Anyway, I have a passionate smut story as a coming back gift to you guys (ofc it's smut god I'm gonna go to hell lmao) but it's something I believe I'm very good at writing. So, for your entertainment!... (Btw, I wrote this based off of a scene from one of Oscar's movies, In Secret :-))

"We shouldn't be doing this," you exclaimed with a small smile as Poe led you off to a secluded area where you guys hopefully, wouldn't be seen. It was a late summer's night near the base, and he led you away from the party, celebrating another glorious win of the Rebellion.

"I promise you, we won't get caught. Besides, where's the fun in that?" Poe smirked, giving you that small weakness in your knees. His hands were placed firmly around your hips in the dark corridor, his body ever so close to yours. Your hands wrapped around his neck, bringing him closer.

"Kiss me," you whispered to him. You could feel his breath on your face, trembling as your words slipped out. His lips caught yours in a passionate kiss, the feeling of lust and eagerness radiating from it. You had been wanting this for so long since Poe has been gone on his missions, and you could tell he wanted the same thing, maybe even more.

Your lips moved in sync, until you felt him pull away slightly and kiss down your jawline and down your neck. His soft nips at your skin made you want him even more. He moved to that ever so small sweet spot just at the base of where your neck and shoulder meet, making you moan out his name in a whisper.

"Poe, I need you." The words slipped straight out, you not even realizing for a second after you said them. His lips pulled away from your neck. He stared at you with complete lust-filled eyes. You were so lost in his gaze until you felt his body kneel down, his face aligned with your hips. You felt one hand go beneath your dress, slowly inching its way up to your heated core. The other hand still nestled on your hip, You knew exactly what his motive was. Your hand moved to his shoulders as you felt him slide beneath the small fabric of your panties, stroking your entrance. You felt your eyes close as you rolled your hips into his touch, small moans escaping your throat.

"God, you're so gorgeous," Poe exclaimed, watching you figure and he pleasured you. You felt a single finger slide into your entrance, immediately reaching your spot. He sensed your overflow of pleasure at that spot, as you moved your hips so he would stroke that single spot once more.

"Show me where," he said to you with the most seductive tone in his voice. You almost fell into him you were so weak in the knees. You moaned, moving your hips to indicate where he should pleasure you. He whispered the words once more, inching closer to your face as you were leaning into him. A shaky moan escaped you, louder than expected, giving Poe a sign that he found the spot.

"There, yes," he gave a small smile to you, watching your face as you writhed in his grasp. You felt the coil in your stomach ready to spring as his movements became faster and harder. His grip on your hip had become tighter. One of your hands grasped his shoulder, the other bracing yourself on the wall. Your moans grew soft, but intense as he brought you closer and closer to release. Then, with one more stroke of that spot, you came undone. His lips crashed onto yours to keep you from being loud, but your moans were still fervent. The pleasure rolled through you like a giant wave. Once you came down from your high, he removed his fingers and took in your taste. He came back up to your height, still gripping your hips. You brought your lips to his once more.

"I love you," you exclaimed, out of breath and looking into his eyes.

"I love you too, so much," he responded with a smile.