proposal //

Ok so quick little note guys!  Im going to start putting playlists on my preferences and imagines so you guys can have some music to listen to while reading! Gives you more feels lol. Ok now to the imagines!

ANAKIN:  

Song:  Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran

It was your 3 year anniversary with Anakin today. You couldn't believe he had last this long with you. That was a good thing though. It was about 7:00 and Anakin wanted you to meet him on top of a tall rooftop. It was very pretty up there. You could see all of Coruscant. There were tall plants with blooming flowers on the roof. You were unsure of why he wanted you to meet him up there. You finally got to the top and saw him standing near the edge, staring at the sky. 

"Anakin?" You softly called out, his head turning around to you. He smiled and walked over to you.

"Why are we up here?" You asked him. He entertwined his hand with yours.

"Because its our anniversary. And I have a very important question to ask you." He said. You could feel him shaking a bit.

"Y/N, I have been in love with you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You are my only true love and I can't bare to think of losing you. I want you in my life forever. So, that being said,..." He got down on one knee. Your breath hitched and your hands immediately covered your mouth.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" He said. You had tears running down your cheeks. You smiled and nodded your head. "Yes! A billion times yes!" You said. He smiled and embraced you. He pulled away after a few seconds to slide the ring on your finger. It fit perfectly, surprisingly. He pulled you close and kissed you passionately. He was finally yours. 

Obi-Wan: 

Song: Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute

You opened your apartment door after a super long day of training. Your feet hurt, your back hurt, pretty much everything hurt. You closed the door and slipped your shoes off. You sat against the door, resting your eyes until you realized what was right in front of you. Candles, lit all the way down the long corridor and entering you and Obi-Wan's shared bedroom.  You followed them and saw a giant heart made out of your favorite flower. In the middle, it said "Will you marry me?" You covered your mouth with your hands, in shock. You look up and see Obi-Wan on one knee with a beautiful diamond ring. 

"Yes Obi! Of course!" You said through tears. He smiled and slid the ring onto your finger. He embraced you and kissed your forehead. Best night ever.

Han Solo:  

Song: Be Still by The Fray

It was close to night time on the planet Endor, and you were heading back to the Millennium Falcon to see Han. You walked inside to see a bunch of string lights around the inside of the ship. Han never really did this to the ship so you were very curious. You walked fast through the ship trying to find Han. You quickly stopped when you saw him on one knee with Chewbacca standing behind him, smiling. 

"Han?" You said walking towards him. He looked up at you and grinned. 

"Y/N, i have a very important question to ask you. Chewy," He said, bringing his hand behind him as Chewy placed a box in Han's hand. Your breath hitched as you had a feeling of what was going to happen. 

"Y/N, i have known you for such a long time and i have been in love with you ever since we met and I can't imagine my life without you. I would love to do this forever. So, " he pulled the box open revealing a beautiful ring. You had tears threatening to fall.

"Will you be my wife?" He said. You smiled and pulled his collar up to kiss him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, taking that as a yes.

Luke:  

Song:  Wait by M83

"Hey, it's almost nightfall. We should go see it!" Luke told you as you sat in your shared home on Tatooine. You smiled and agreed with him. You both walked out and stood on the sandy rocks staring at the twilight sky. Out of the corner of your eye, you caught Luke staring at you. You turned to face him.

"What is it?" You asked. 

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl in the whole entire galaxy. I can't imagine living without you. And I need you in my life forever." He held your hands. You could feel him shaking. Your heart was beating a mile a minute by now as he got down on one knee. 

"Y/F/N, (your full name), will you marry me?" He asked, staring straight into your eyes. Through tears, you nodded quickly and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around you and made the kiss deeper. The perfect moment was what you had dreamed of and this was it. 

This took me forever guys oml but I hope you enjoy them! I got the idea because christmas, my mother's boyfriend proposed to her and it was the cutest thing ever! So I decided to write these. Anyway, another update tomorrow! Goodnight peeps!