II

(Btw, I'm sorry if things are somehow out of place. I'm copying and pasting)

Andy's POV

I had to keep her from running off. She had to stay with me. Honestly, I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm never like this (well I tend to be protective over what's mine), but when I was walking around the streets, I started having this weird feeling and it kind of just led me to her. I just need her to stay so badly, that I'm willing to tie her down. Or at least until I can figure out what she's doing to me. I can't let the guys know. They'll flip. And there's no way I'm letting Ash mess with her. All the guys are gonna say is that she's gonna become a distraction with what we're doing. I don't think she will. I just have to find answers and then I'll let her go.............

maybe.

I unraveled some rope so I could tie her hands. Her eyes grew wide and she started shaking her head vigorously. I just slowly nodded. "No! Just let me go!" She shouted. I shushed her. She frowned. I walked over to her with the rope, and she stood to her feet, backing away slowly. "Don't be trouble," I hissed. "I'm not going to give up so easily," she whispered, trying to gain confidence. I laughed at her. "What?" She asked. "Who has the advantage here?" I asked rhetorically, gesturing to the rope and duct tape I held. "If you duct tape my mouth I can still scream extremely loud," she said, her eyes warning me that she was telling the truth. I frowned. "Screaming will do you no good here, Angel. It'll actually get us into a lot of trouble so I'd keep it down," I said. She frowned. "Also, watch your tongue. Because you just gave me a reason to double your duct tape."
I reached out and grabbed her, and she struggled to get away from my grasp. She wasn't even close to getting away because she's kind of weak, so I had no problem tying her wrists together. She was being too loud and I didn't want to attract the guys so the duct tape came next. I pulled the tape long enough, and ripped it with my teeth, as I held onto her small waist with my other arm, so she didn't get away. I pulled her face to look at me, and carefully placed the duct tape across her mouth. She growled, and I laughed. This was amusing. "It's not funny," she tried to say, but it was muffled. "Now your ankles," I mumbled, and pulled her ankles toward me. She was frowning the whole time, and didn't even do anything to fight back at this point. She looked truly aggravated that I had won this fight. I finished and let her sit down on the bed. "Oh, one more thing," I said, grabbing some more rope. I took it and wrapped it around her wrists that were already bound together, then took the other end and tied it to the bed post. I smiled, amused with my work. "There we go. Try and get out of that," I mumbled.

She just rolled her eyes, not impressed. "I have to go, but I'll come back for you later," I said. She huffed and turned away from me. "Now, Angel. Don't make too much noise, and definitely don't scream. You'll attract unwanted visitors." And with that, I turned to walk out of the room and shut the door, locking it.

I walked down the halls, unsure with myself. I played it off in the room like I had everything under control and that I knew exactly what I was doing, but I don't. I have to find a way to figure out who she is, and why she's giving me this weird feeling. And for those of you out there who have that thought running through your mind--no. It's not "love" that I'm feeling, and I don't know what it is. No, it's something different. Something.............I don't know.
I need to talk to someone about this, and get answers. I know exactly who to call, but this might be a little hard.
I grabbed my phone (yes people I have a phone. It's the twenty first century) and dialed the number I would probably get in trouble for calling. I just had to know this though, and he would know.
It rang for what felt like forever, and eventually it hung up. Seriously? I tried again, but it just had the same outcome as before. I tried about five more times then gave up. I threw the phone on the floor, obviously frustrated. "Ough! Why won't you pick up!?" I yelled. He's ignoring me on purpose. He's doing this on purpose! He knows I'm facing a challenge and he's just letting me 'figure things out on my own'.
What was seriously happening? My thoughts were cut short by a voice from behind me.