V

~More!! More!! More!! More!! XD here ya go~ -Cat

Andy's POV

So, we've already been through two houses and now we're in the third. There was a few things in the first one, but literally nothing in the second so we came to this last one to find anything we needed. We could take what we want, because these people are never coming back.
"Angel, where are you?" I called through the house, my voice echoed around as I stood in the kitchen. "I'm heading upstairs!" She answered. "I won't be long."
She better not be, or else I will start to think she hopped out of the window and left me. She wouldn't do that, right? No, she would. She would definitely do that, because no matter how many times I tell her she's safest with me, she still wants to get away.
What is wrong with this chic?
I heard her going through drawers and walking around, so I knew she was still in the house. Good. Maybe after that nightmare she's too scared to leave me. That's fine with me. Except, I don't like seeing her scared. It's dangerous. With all of this going through my head, I was interrupted when I heard a crashing noise that sounded something like a vase being dropped and breaking. I furrowed my brow in slight confusion, as I slowly made my way closer to the sound. It came from upstairs. Shit.
"Angel?" I called, trying not to be too loud. There was no answer. "Angel? Angel answer me now," I demanded. Something's wrong. I felt it building up in the pit of my stomach and releasing itself into my nerves. She was in trouble; I felt it and knew it. I didn't know how I felt that, but I knew she was in trouble, and that I had to save her. I ran up the steps of the stairs, each one making a loud creaking noise as my boots hit the old, chipped wood.
"Angel!" I called out, and that's when I sensed something sneaking behind me. FEAR. Oh great, They're here.
I turned around swiftly, before the Shadow could pierce me with his staff of fear, and stabbed him with my blade. I need to find Angel.
I ran in the direction my gut was telling me to go, and soon enough I came to a turn, and found another Shadow, along with Angel herself, backed up in a corner. She looked as if she wanted to scream, but he wouldn't let her. He was already using dark magic on her. The magic of fear. He has her so petrified, that she can't even speak. Her nightmare has come true.
He was making his way toward her, when I ran up to him from behind, ready to rid of him with my blade, but he disappeared before I got to him, and reappeared somewhere else. Where? My thoughts were cut short when I heard the familiar scratching noise of the Shadows from behind me, so I turned around, blade in hand, and stabbed through him, causing him to turn into nothing. He just disappeared like the rest of them do. I looked to where Angel was, and was about to get to her, but there were more, at least five. That's easy to exterminate. Shadows were pretty easy to rid of when you know what you're doing, but there's others......that are harder. I never want those demons touching Angel; ever.
The other Shadows appeared and I got three of them out in a split second. The other two were more experienced, so they were harder to defeat. I managed to get one of them eventually, but they had a plan on them. They usually aren't very smart, but they were increasing in intellect and population so it worried me.

Once I had finished off the second to last, the very last one was waiting, right behind me. I turned to finish him off as well, when he was the one to do the stabbing in me. He was headed for my heart, which would eventually kill me, but being skilled as myself, I dodged that, but he managed to get me in the side of my abdomen. It wasn't too deep, so I would definitely live, but it hurt like hell. I held back a cry of pain and stabbed him even harsher than I did to the others. The Shadow let out horrific cries then finally disappeared.
Once that was taken care of, I ran over to the corner Angel was curled up in. She was so stricken with fear, that she looked paralyzed. Her body was trembling and her breathing was uneven. She didn't even look at me. She stared dead ahead. I knew I had to be gentle with her.
"Angel," I whispered, crouching down next to her. She trembled more, but like I said before, she couldn't move. "I know..........that was terrifying and..........you're scared to death, but that's what these guys want. They want you to fear more, so being scared like this.........it just doesn't help," I said. "Please. Say something." She didn't say a word, and instead she just trembled and sat there.
I understood that she wasn't going to speak any time soon, because she's a normal human and the fear that they put on her takes a while to wear off.
"Okay, forgive me if you don't like this, but I couldn't honestly care less," I said, my voice low as I lowered myself down to her, and scooped her up in my arms. I held her bridal style, and went to stand. When I did so, I felt the horrible pain in my side, but tried my best to ignore it. I stood up straight, and was amazed at how light she was. She has to be underweight; she's way too light. This was none of my buisness, sometimes people are just thin. I tried to forget about that, and started walking down the stairs. This was going to hurt.
I made my way out of the house, and looked down at her face. Her eyes were shut tight, but she was fully conscious and still shaking slightly. I realized that when I picked her up it calmed the shaking a bit, but not that much. They had literally struck her with the darkness of fear. She's okay, because it eventually wears off.
I walked out of the house, with any of the random items we had found such as clothes and other girl things, carried along with me. I needed to find a way to get in the house, without the guys noticing, but this was way too obvious. There's no way I can manage to be hidden with another human being in my arms, and the fact that I'm slightly limping from the wound. I'll heal fast, thankfully.
I came up with an idea that would work out pretty well, or at least give me enough time to take her back. We should have never left.
I dug for my phone in my back pocket, then found it and hit the first number I saw. It was Ashley.
After the third ring, he picked up.