XX

~So.......Since I'm such a meanie and always have you guys on cliffhangers, I went ahead and got straight to the point :)~ -Cat

Angel's POV

Black dots were now clouding my vision and I was painfully slipping into a darkness. Before Jinxx could go any further, he was ripped away from me and (by some kind of force) he went flying back and into a wall. That wasn't just someone pulling him off. That was like.......................magic.
My body fell limp on the cold floor, my back against the wall. With blurry vision, I saw a figure standing there, with almost red eyes. The eye color faded before I could think twice about it, and that's when I realized it was Andy. Andy..........had red eyes..................
Or was it just because I was so dizzy and my vision is so blurry?
I gasped for breaths of air as I laid there, and soon enough Andy was by my side. I heard everyone else start to pile into the room. Even Leo, but he stayed back and watched.

"Angel," he said, his voice was deep and raspy. I could hardly see him. He glanced back at Jinxx quickly, where Ashley and Jake were attending to him.
"Angel, speak to me," he said, his voice was angry and strained now. I tried, but nothing came out and I started to fade away...........
"No!" His voice made me come back to reality. "Don't go. Just breathe for me. Do it for me." He was sounding a little demanding, but it seemed to work on keeping me awake. I tried my best to breathe, and it was really hard, but I could feel my throat was starting to open up again. "That's it. Just like that," he said. Sucks for me, because recalling what had just taken place (Jinxx freaking me out and nearly murdering me) I started to panic. That's not good when you can't breathe.
My breathes were short and choppy. Very uneven and hardly there. "Shhhh, Angel. You need to calm down," he said, his voice starting to go softer, but he sounded worried. It wasn't working.

Before it got any worse, I felt his arms wrap around me, and pull me into his lap. My head rested on his chest as I was hyperventilating, but it started to calm down as he held me closer to him. "Don't close your eyes. Stay awake, and just breathe," he whispered into my hair, so quietly that no one else heard him. My quick breaths slowed and I was at a normal breathing rate. It was still a little jagged, but close to normal.
"There you go. I knew you could do it," he whispered. I just buried my face into his chest, wanting to stay there even though I knew I couldn't. "I'm so proud of you. You stayed awake when it was so hard. You're so strong." His words of encouragement hit straight to the heart and filled me with a peaceful feeling. How does he have such an effect on me? I had to admit that I liked it. A lot.
"Can you stand for me?" He spoke, breaking me from my trance. I looked up at him, and took deep, slow breaths. Even though I did not feel ready, I nodded. Hey, I want to be stronger. This is my start.

Once I stood, (with him helping me of course) I was surprisingly sturdy. "I think you can let go now," I said, my voice just above a whisper. He nodded, and let me go slowly. I stood fine, my head was still a little dizzy, but I was overall not dead.
Now, if Andy would have never found me.......................

Once I was okay, CC walked over to me, apologizing a billion times and hugging me gently. I tried my best at a smile and told him it was okay. Honestly, it was all my fault. If I would have just kept my mouth shut, then none of this would have taken place.
Once Andy stepped away from me, I watched to see what he was doing. He was walking toward Jinxx.................oh no.

My mind immediately flashed back to what he had said before about Jinxx hurting me. I think it went something like,

"If Jinxx even so much as touches you, he's dead." Uh-oh.

I think we all know how much of an effect he can make on others...........
This will not be pretty.
As soon as he walked over to Jinxx, (who was just starting to stand from that hard blow to the wall) he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and had him pinned against the wall. Hard.
"What the heck, man!? I trusted you wouldn't blow up like that and as soon as I'm out the door you attack her! You almost killed her, and you deserve this!" He shouted, punching him where his face was already healing from their previous fight. Jinxx was on the ground now, but he grabbed him again, and had his arms pinned away from him so he couldn't pull that little fire trick he had done last time. Andy seemed as if he were ready to end him..............
What did I do? I'll answer that for you. I ruined relationships.