XIX

~So here's another update! Hope y'all like it and stay tuned for more ;) sorry if there's errors. Brittany will edit it eventually~ -Cat

Angel's POV

As soon as his eyes met mine and that sentence came from his mouth (not to mention everyone was staring at us) my heartbeat increased in multiplying numbers that my head couldn't keep up with. It was so loud, that I feared everyone could hear it as well. CC looked over to me and saw how nervous I was. He gave me an encouraging look and I looked back to Andy then nodded.
He gave a small smile before walking over to me and gently grabbing my wrist, pulling me down the hallway, and leading me to his room, probably. I was right.
He opened the door (it wasn't locked this time) and let me walk in first, closing the door behind us. I swear, my heart was about to leap out of my chest it was beating so fast. It scared me. You'd be terrified as well if the guy that you couldn't help but have some kind of feelings for was taking you to a private area so he could confront you about how he can't feel the same way and that he just overall doesn't. If that doesn't bother you one bit, then kudos to you. You're staying strong and I'm a mess.

He turned to me once we were both settled inside, and saw how shaky and nervous I was. His face fell to sympathy as he studied me.
"Angel, please don't be nervous," he said, walking over to me and wrapping me in his arms. Goodbye harsh and mean Andy. For now, at least.
I just let myself fall into his comforting embrace where I felt so secure, so safe. I wanted to cry, but that would be too much. Why would I even cry? Well, I can name a few reasons.
"Now tell me, why are you like this?" He asked me, cupping my face in his hands and bringing it up to lock our eyes. All I saw in his eyes was confusion and some sympathy. Well, that's new. I shook my head and looked down, but he grabbed my chin, gently pulling my my face back up. "Tell me."
I sighed heavily. "Look, I know what you came in here to tell me. I heard everything so there's no reason to inform me again," I answered. "I heard you and Leo talking and you know I did."
He shook his head slowly, looking down as if he were in deep thought. "Well...........," he said, still thinking. I just waited for him to continue, but he never did. He looked up at me, and searched for something through my eyes. What was it? He studied me. Every facial feature. He took it all in. I started to feel a little self conscious at that moment. I have no idea what Andy sees when he looks at me. I don't know if he sees me as pretty, cute, ugly, normal, boring, beautiful, I just don't know! It's not like looks is ever a topic we tackle.
He finally spoke.

"What do you think?"

What kind of question is that? What does he mean, 'what do I think?' I think I'm actually getting a little upset over something stupid, but I'm not going to answer with that. I just shook my head then spoke.
"I think it's stupid that Leo would inform you of that. That's apparently none of his business and I know you can't feel anything! I know you're a fallen angel and they don't usually experience love, right? Unless I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right! Wait.......I don't know! I don't even know anymore, because last time I checked, I couldn't stand you and thought it was a total 'no no' if you even got close to me! Now all I want is for you to be there all the time with me and it's weird when I'm chasing nothing! So, you don't have to tell me to stop my feelings, because I can figure it out on my own!"

After I finished that sentence, anger was built inside of me, and then I realized what I had just said. His eyes were widened at my random outburst and possibly because of what I had just said.
Why am I so stupid?
Seeing his reaction to my words, my anger fell and so did my face. Why'd I have to say that?
"Angel...," he said. I wanted to run. To run from the room and leave again, but I would never do that.
"I...........I was talking about me being your guardian angel."
Oh. My. Gosh. You've got to be kidding me. I just embarrassed myself, big time.