XVI

~Ayyyy, so now I have Soap by Melanie Martinez stuck in my head. Love that song~ -Cat

Leo's POV

After Jinxx and I had our little encounter and agreed to just go with it, I did what I could to help them both out.

I let my mind go back to what was happening when I found Angel. She was alone and the Shadows were surrounding her, and practically sucking consciousness from her. She's not dead, though. Even though she kind of looks that way, she's not. But, I don't think she's mentally here with us. And by that, I don't mean she's in dream land. I mean her soul and mind was taken somewhere else, and we need to get her out. As for Andy, I think he's experiencing some kind of prophecy, but there's something different about this one. Something's up that I just can't quite figure out.
So, I decided to call up Simon and ask if he could do research on who Angel was. He wasn't very happy about it, but he listened and said he would do what he could and contact back when he found something. All we can do now is wait.

"Jinxx, they're both still not looking too well. Are you sure they're okay?" Jake said, looking at them with a worried expression. Jinxx just frowned as he's been doing lately. "Its not like we can do anything about it anyway," he snapped.
Jake just backed off and decided it was best to leave it alone, and he was right. Jake and I were pretty good with one another. Really, the only one out of the five that I had serious bad blood with, was Jinxx. Honestly, I hate that we're like this, but it's pretty hard to change when the guy's as stubborn as Jinxx is.
I sighed, feeling slightly like a failure, then looked down at the two. They looked peaceful (minus the sick look) as they 'slept', I guess you could call it. That's when I realized something different. Angel was starting to make the slightest movements. Her face twitched lightly, making my eyes widen a little. It wasn't that much to notice, but I watched and waited for anymore movements. "How are they-"
"Shh!!" I scolded, cutting CC's sentence short as he entered the room. Now a confused expression masked his face. I just watched her, and waited. Now she twitched again, and her arm did as well. I glanced at the guys, then focussed on her again. She moved even more this time, and her arm surprisingly started to move a little. It was actually moving, and it almost seemed like she was trying to reach.......Something. I raised my brow in confusion as her arm slowly made it's way toward Andy's body. Once her arm was close enough, she touched Andy's heavily tattooed one. He didn't respond in any way, until she slid her hand down to his, and lazily rested it onto his, so now they were almost holding hands. What's going on in there.....? Well, wherever she is.
Once her hand came in contact with his, he started to respond, and mimicked her move; grasping onto her hand.

They were silent and still for a moment as we watched in awe, before finally they seemed to take in some kind of deep breath. After that they were back to their normal, unconscious selves. What just happened? I then realized, that Angel was trying to do something. That wasn't by accident.

"She's unintentionally trying to lure him to wherever she is at the moment. Not in this body, of course," Jinxx said, and we all looked at him. He looked deep in thought.
"Is that good, or bad?" Ashley asked. Jinxx shook his head, still in thought.

"As of now, I have no idea."

Angel's POV

I don't know what I was pulling at, but it was nothing. I mean, I felt something, but there was nothing there. Maybe I'm just going crazy in this place.
I continued on outside with the binder in hand. What I was even doing, I had no idea. I adjusted my eyes to the lack of light outside--it apparently being night--and realized I knew this place. It was where I first was when I came upon that torn up town. The same fire stricken streets and deep holes all around that had torn straight through the ground itself. And then that same white flag with the familiar words, 'Bring the War'
Hope rose in me for just a moment (knowing that maybe I could find my way back to Andy) but then it faded as quickly as it came when I realized that I'm not even there. I'm not in the real world. I'm..........Somewhere else.
Throwing my disappointed feelings aside, I looked down at the binder with determination, then down to the biggest and closest hole. I'm going in.
I did not realize how deep this thing went. It was making a tunnel that just went on and on. Well, here I go. I don't honestly know what I'm doing, but I feel as if this is what I should do. But..............I did start to feel........weird. like maybe something or someone was following me. I quickly whirled around to see if anyone was behind me, but there was nothing. I shook those thoughts from my head, then carried on down the tunnel. I was literally walking deep underground. I didn't even know if the tunnel was ever going to stop or lead me somewhere, but I guess that's why I have to keep on going. To see for myself.
'Come, this way,' an ethereal voice said as I walked further down the dark and very warm tunnel. It was getting just a little hot in there. I followed where the voice came from, not pondering whether I should or not.
'Yes, keep coming,' said the voice. I followed it, not realizing that I was actually unintentionally being attracted by it. It was leading me in different directions until finally I came upon a large opening in the tunnel, that held nothing but rocks, dirt (a lot of it), and when I got closer, I saw something that looked like a..........................a Coffin.