XVII

~Sorry the update is so late but I've been busy all day. Hope ya like~ -Cat

Andy's POV

I'm not going to speak of what I was currently experiencing. All I'm going to start at, is from when I started getting that gut feeling. The same one I have when Angel is in danger. I need to get to her. But, how? I don't know how to do that. I realized that in our real bodies, (that are currently not functioning at the moment) we were holding hands. Why? I really have no idea.
All I knew at that moment, was that I was in a fogged, white area with nothing but more fog around me. Stupid fog. I suddenly wanted to take back what I said when the floor opened up from underneath me, causing me to fall down to who knows where.

Angel's POV

Evil Andy (I guess evil Andy sticks more than Andy Sixx) beat me pretty badly. I begged and begged for him to stop, but he was relentless. He kept saying things about how eventually Andy would come and I'd watch him die for good, but how would Andy get down here? I tried not to think about it, and instead I just hoped that he would come for me. My other half was telling me it was a bad idea because he could die. Then there's that reality side that says, "it's all wishful thinking." That side is 99% of the time right.

He had just finished giving me a few more hits, then pulled me up by my hair, making me face him. I wanted to die right there. I wanted him to end me. It would make things easier for me, and it would definitely make things easier for Andy. Whether he liked it or not. "I know what you're thinking right now," he said, with an evil smile. Gosh, he's so creepy. "I can't do that to you no matter how strong the temptation is. You're my bait."
I didn't have anything to say to that. I didn't want to say anything to him. I practically couldn't. I was hurting to badly. I just looked down and he laughed, knowing that he was getting what he wanted. "Now, let's keep things interesting. Your knight in shining armor seems to be running a little late," he said, yanking me by the hair and throwing me to the ground again. He left me there for a minute, and I coughed hysterically to see red liquid pour from my mouth. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't even do that. I had no strength or will to. "Now that you've had a.......rest........you're coming with me," he said, gripping my arm with a force so tight, I thought his fingers would tear straight to the bone. I winced, but didn't fight him. I didn't have the strength. I've never been beaten like this before. Or, at least I don't think I have.

"It seems as if Mr. Biersack himself is a little delayed, so we'll play a little game," Evil Andy said, dragging me away to somewhere that I wasn't even paying attention to. I was so dazed.

He sat me down on........something. I wasn't even paying any attention to that either. After he did that, he let go of me to let me sit by myself, but I started to fall over. I couldn't even hold myself up. He growled out of anger and harshly grabbed me, slamming me into the wall that was behind me.
"You're so worthless! You can't do anything! Not even sit up straight!" He shouted into my face. Tears rolled down my cheeks and I just overall felt incredibly helpless. He hit me across the face again, and I let out a quiet yelp of pain. I felt the blood. I felt the pain. Yet, I couldn't say a word. That's what hurt.
"You sit up. You belong.......to me," he growled, taking some kind of black......fishnet............veil, and placing it on my head, then pulling the rest over my face. It was fully covered, and my head stated down. Mainly because I didn't even want to look at him, but then again, I couldn't physically pick up my head.
"Now, here's the game," he said, pausing for quite a long while. I didn't care. I don't want to hear his voice again. It was like Andy's yet it was so different. Andy's could be harsh, yes, but it also had good to it and a soft, caring side. Evil Andy's voice was just all.......well..................Evil.
"To make your Prince come, we're gonna make you cry tears of blood."
My breath hitched when he said that. Was he serious? Oh my gosh! He can't be serious! I started trembling and shaking like crazy, tears pouring down my face. He just laughed coldly.
"Well, it looks like we already have you crying. Now to the fun stuff." He was going to torture me. Kill me now.