VI

~I realize this chapter is a little shorter than usual, but oh well. Also, plz watch video either before or after you read the chapter. It gives off the perfect vibe for the spider scene~ -¢@t

Angel's POV

That was scary. I never want to do that again. Surprisingly, we got through it, but I could tell Andy was uncomfortable even with it being numbed. It seemed like he somewhat enjoyed showing me how to......stitch him up. It's weird. I didn't think too far into it. I did accidentally poke my finger with the needle when we started, and I was bleeding, but I just wiped the blood on one of the cloths, and eventually we were good to go.
So now, I'm patching him up.
"Now, make sure you change these every day," I said, putting on the last one. He looked down at me, and I pretended I didn't realize he was practically staring me down. He seemed to be deep in thought, as he watched me finish up the patching.
"There. All done," I said, looking up at him. I broke our eye contact by standing up and picking up all of the blood-stained cloths. I was about to find somewhere to rid of them, when he stopped me.
"Thank you, Angel," he said, looking up at me from sitting on the bed. I smiled at him, but it faded quickly. "You're welcome," I answered. "Uh, where should I put these?"
"Oh. There should be a trash can down the hall and by the front door. Put it in there and I'll take care of it from there," he said. I nodded and headed out to the hallway.

Once I walked out, I easily found my way to the main area where a kitchen and living room connected. He said there was a trash can around. So, where is it?
I looked all around the area, but not before setting down the cloths on the counter. "Where are you trash ca-"

"CC! Stop jumping around!" A voice shouted from outside.

Uh oh.

"But you all know that I won! You're just too sissy to own up to it! I killed the most Shadows!" The guy, whom I'm assuming is CC, yelled. He can yell really loud. They were coming for the door. I gotta run!

Ashley's POV

So the whole way back, CC was boasting in all of our faces about how he "killed the most Shadows". Yes, like we always find a situation to do it in, we made a bet. Whoever killed the most Shadows wins, and the winnings is we each pay him twenty dollars. CC was gonna be rich.
We all killed a really good amount, but CC was just hyper today and decided to take it out on the Shadows. It was funny, but I almost felt sorry for the poor guys. CC is the Destroyer. It's in his title. He destroys things.
Right now he's destroying our wallets.
I'll get him next time.

So, as we walked up to the door, with Jinxx lingering behind as he always does, I was trying to get CC to shut up. Honestly, I understand he won. I don't need it plastered through the air by his big mouth.

But, something was different. As I opened the door, I heard something. It sounded like someone running, or moving. That was odd. I could tell that Jinxx--being, well, Jinxx--He heard it too.
Jake was sometimes oblivious to things and he followed CC in as CC continued to boast and shout things into the air that none of us understood. I rolled my eyes at him, and looked down at the countertop. Jinxx and I were the only ones in there. What I spotted was confusing. There was a pile of blood stained cloths. Then I remembered Andy had said he had a cut or something. It has to be more than a cut with all of this blood, and why would he leave this stuff on the counter? Why did I think I heard someone scurrying away? Everything floated around in my mind, and I looked up at Jinxx. He was deep in thought. Uh oh, that's dangerous.
He had realized every little detail that I had, if not more.
Jinxx is really quiet, but really smart. Jake is quiet too, but Jake is a chill quiet. He's always content.
Jinxx is like.........mysterious quiet.
I looked at Jinxx once again and our eyes met.
"Go find Andy," he said. I nodded and headed over to his room, while Jinxx took away the cloths of blood. I knew he wasn't going to rid of them. He was going to keep them for testing or something gross like that.